BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner acts like a daily conditioner, but won't weigh you down! Start over with this refreshing conditioner for light, lush hair. Let this light fusion with Citrus blossom and Green Tea pour over you. Your hair will be refreshed, manageable and lustrous. For a daily conditioner, it's lightweight but dramatically effective. see more...

Sofia V.
Sofia V.
While this is called conditioner is called "Drama Clean" I have to say, there is no drama that comes with it! I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without having to use much product and it washes away easily after I leave it on for about three to five minutes. The shampoo that pairs with it makes this a fantastic pair. I would have to say that the only downside to it is that it doesn't make my head feel refreshred as it says it will. I tend to have a slightly itchy and dry scalp during winter season so I tried many different shampoos and conditioners to see what would relieve it and this one didn't leave my dry scalp feeling refreshed. Hence why I took one star off. I would have to say that apart from that one minor detail that this is a very good product and I would definitely recommend it.
Deprina G.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sometimes as a pre-poe. That means it is good when you don't want to go through the full shampoo process. This keeps my hair super clean. It could use more oil but if you want your hair clean this is the product. I would buy this again and add it with a leave in conditioner
Megan B.
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use hair gel every single day because I have very thick, curly, sometimes unmanageable hair. So I need a shampoo and conditioner combo that will take away all of the product that my hair needs. The Drama Clean conditioner does just that and leaves my hair healthy after each wash.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner formula to go with when I haven't dyed my hair in awhile. It is a nice consistency that makes me feel like the roots of my hair are getting clean. I buy this product at Walmart, almost always with some sort of buy-one, get-one deal happening.
Marcella H.
Marcella H.
I always rate herbal essences three stars because I don't think it's fantastic and the smell is so sweet and sometimes refreshing but something horribly sweet so I recommend it for people with short hair my hair is very long and I don't feel it works so good on long hair
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Villa Rica, GA
If you want an awesome product that will mosturize, and leave your hair feeling fabulous then this product is for you! The smell is so refreshing, and it leaves your hair feeling fabulous. It's an amazing product that I've gotten all my friends and relatives hooked on.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
Along with the shampoo, this conditioner smells great. I don't have to use too much and my hair is long and curly, so that's a plus. I also love how it leaves my hair feeling smooth. I like how its not too big and it's perfect for traveling or for taking it on the go.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell! And conditions your hair greatly. The scent does last a little while, and leaves your hair nice and soft. I would definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for a great smelling conditioner, and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Herbal Essences conditioners. Don't always love the shampoo's, as they contain a lot of times, sulfates. But, these conditioners are great. Can't beat the price point and make my hair feel and smell amazing. Will def. repurchase this item!
Liss C.
Liss C.
I love the packaging.The conditioner is pretty easy to apply. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I have fine and damaged hair. I have split ends also. It's pretty affordable anyways It worths the price. I'll recommend it to everyone
bell n.