BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner acts like a daily conditioner, but won't weigh you down! Start over with this refreshing conditioner for light, lush hair. Let this light fusion with Citrus blossom and Green Tea pour over you. Your hair will be refreshed, manageable and lustrous. For a daily conditioner, it's lightweight but dramatically effective. see more...

Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great basic conditioner. I tend to use other products for volume, curl etc. so I like that I can layer those with this conditioner without worrying about overdoing it on product. It leave my hair feeling soft and smooth, plus Herbal Essences always has great scents!
Tatum C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for awhile, i love it it has a great scent to it. It's extremely affordable too.  I have a oily hair type and it's hard to find a conditioner that doesn't make my hair more oily.  So i'm very satisfied with the way that this product works.
Shelby M.
I do not recommend using these shampoos unless you have oily hair. My hair is straight and tends to be on the dry side and this shampoo will completely strip your hair of its natural oils.
Tara L.
Faribault, MN
The shape of this bottle is easy to handle in the shower. I like that it stands upside down so that the conditioner comes out easy. It leaves your hear looking and smelly great
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Herbal Essences conditioners. Don't always love the shampoo's, as they contain a lot of times, sulfates. But, these conditioners are great. Can't beat the price point and make my hair feel and smell amazing. Will def. repurchase this item!
Veronica M.
Joliet , IL
Love this conditioner. I usually have knotty hair out of the shower and when I use this conditioner it makes my hair tangle free . This conditioner smells so good !
Alex S.
Mount airy , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of these products! I currently use a purple one, not sure of the name, but it smells amazing and works perfectly with my thin hair.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY
This makes my hair so soft. I would defiantly repurchase. Only thing is that it is kinda hard to wash out and it takes some time
Alison Q.
Pasadena, TX
Dffgh and I really really want a sister and a friend that I was just playing e you can come and to go to sleep with me and your
Catalin H.
Ontario, CA
The conditional works amazing. Makes my hair feel soft and untangle. It's has a Apple smell which I love so much.
bell n.