BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner acts like a daily conditioner, but won't weigh you down! Start over with this refreshing conditioner for light, lush hair. Let this light fusion with Citrus blossom and Green Tea pour over you. Your hair will be refreshed, manageable and lustrous. For a daily conditioner, it's lightweight but dramatically effective. see more...

Deprina G.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sometimes as a pre-poe. That means it is good when you don't want to go through the full shampoo process. This keeps my hair super clean. It could use more oil but if you want your hair clean this is the product. I would buy this again and add it with a leave in conditioner
Megan B.
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use hair gel every single day because I have very thick, curly, sometimes unmanageable hair. So I need a shampoo and conditioner combo that will take away all of the product that my hair needs. The Drama Clean conditioner does just that and leaves my hair healthy after each wash.
Marcella H.
Marcella H.
I always rate herbal essences three stars because I don't think it's fantastic and the smell is so sweet and sometimes refreshing but something horribly sweet so I recommend it for people with short hair my hair is very long and I don't feel it works so good on long hair
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
Along with the shampoo, this conditioner smells great. I don't have to use too much and my hair is long and curly, so that's a plus. I also love how it leaves my hair feeling smooth. I like how its not too big and it's perfect for traveling or for taking it on the go.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell! And conditions your hair greatly. The scent does last a little while, and leaves your hair nice and soft. I would definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for a great smelling conditioner, and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Herbal Essences conditioners. Don't always love the shampoo's, as they contain a lot of times, sulfates. But, these conditioners are great. Can't beat the price point and make my hair feel and smell amazing. Will def. repurchase this item!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Charleston, SC
This product is a great product overall for everyday wash and can be found at your local grocery store. It was not the best product for my hair but it's just my hair that didn't agree with it
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Joliet, IL
Love this conditioner. I usually have knotty hair out of the shower and when I use this conditioner it makes my hair tangle free . This conditioner smells so good !
Hattie L.
Hattie L.
Clarksdale, MS
The conditioner has the right name, because it is very refreshing. I enjoy the smell also. The bottle is perfect. It works great with my fine, dark brown hair.
Tess B.
Tess B.
San Antonio, TX
Really great smell!!! and makes my hair have a very healthy shine and leaves it very soft! And the smell stays on for a very long time
bell n.