BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner: Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness This lightweight conditioner will lift you up with soft, manageable locks 0% heavy build up see more...

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner
  • "It's a great product that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on. " in 1 review
  • "Great price makes your hair soft and light sometimes it did seem to strip my hair but i love this and used a leave-in conditioner and it was perfect." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally oily hair and this made my hair feel clean and fresh." in 1 review
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Drama clean is one of the scents I am always using ! The first time I used it I was freaked out as you there was a tingling sensation I did not anticipate. However, this shampoo and conditioner leaves me hair so light and clean feeling. Pricing is not bad and there are usually good deals and coupons available. Beyond satisfied with this product !
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
I love love love Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner! I have tried the Drama Clean Refreshing shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is light-weight and rinses out easily. I love the smell of all of the Herbal Essence products and the price too! I will continue to purchase Herbal Essence products!
Cheyenne D.
Arlington , TX
Love the clean smells and how it works. It's not a color safe shampoo, so it's pretty high in sulfates. Don't use if you color your hair. Other than that, it is a great product! Especially for naturally oily hair(:
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Lightweight smells soo good you could eat. Great price makes your hair soft and light sometimes it did seem to strip my hair but i love this and used a leave-in conditioner and it was perfect.
Perla C.
I've probably been using herbal hessance for 3 years now and it's a great hair conditioner. My hair is super thick and this defenetly helps .
Lindsey J.
Aurora , CO
Smells super yummy and keeps your hair nice and soft! It is a nice quality for a drugstore shampoo. Definitely would repurchase.
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
I love herbal essences. I love the smell, and I love the price. It's a good quality shampoo without breaking the bank.
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
Herbal essences smells wonderful but it drys my hair out bad, it just depends on hair type what it will do for you.
Natasha G.
Wasco, CA
I love this product! I have really coarse hair but this left my hair feeling softer than ever! It's a definite buy!
Izzy W.
I have naturally oily hair and this made my hair feel clean and fresh. It also gave it volume throughout the day.
Barbara B.
Lake City
Does this product help with oily hair?
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Where do they carry this product? I haven't seen this one before.