BY GENERIC

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner: Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness This lightweight conditioner will lift you up with soft, manageable locks 0% heavy build up see more...

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner
  • "Great price makes your hair soft and light sometimes it did seem to strip my hair but i love this and used a leave-in conditioner and it was perfect." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally oily hair and this made my hair feel clean and fresh." in 1 review
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
I love love love Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner! I have tried the Drama Clean Refreshing shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is light-weight and rinses out easily. I love the smell of all of the Herbal Essence products and the price too! I will continue to purchase Herbal Essence products!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drama clean is one of the scents I am always using ! The first time I used it I was freaked out as you there was a tingling sensation I did not anticipate. However, this shampoo and conditioner leaves me hair so light and clean feeling. Pricing is not bad and there are usually good deals and coupons available. Beyond satisfied with this product !
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight smells soo good you could eat. Great price makes your hair soft and light sometimes it did seem to strip my hair but i love this and used a leave-in conditioner and it was perfect.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
Herbal essences smells wonderful but it drys my hair out bad, it just depends on hair type what it will do for you.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences always smells so good! It's a great product that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
I love herbal essences. I love the smell, and I love the price. It's a good quality shampoo without breaking the bank.
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
I have naturally oily hair and this made my hair feel clean and fresh. It also gave it volume throughout the day.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Great product!! Smells amazing, doesn't weigh my hair down, and leave it silky soft.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Aurora, CO
Smells super yummy and keeps your hair nice and soft! It is a nice quality for a drugstore shampoo. Definitely would repurchase.
Shawnna c.
Shawnna c.
Batavia, Il
Love this brand for my shampoo and conditioner combo!! Smells great and gets my hair really clean!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Lake City
Does this product help with oily hair?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do they carry this product? I haven't seen this one before.