BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• CLEAR your head with Herbal Essences Drama Clean Conditioner for oily hair!
  • Lightweight formula to refresh normal and oily hair and leave it beautifully purified clean
  • Enjoy refreshing tea tree essences of Herbal Essences Drama Clean conditioner
  • Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Conditioner
  • "Scents are always great, very affordable and cleans your hair and doesn't weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "It is also a great price and lasts a long time." in 1 review
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This conditioner is very refreshing! I use this as a deep conditioner at least once a month. I love that it’s affordable. It smells delicious and adds much needed moisture to my hair. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
My favorite product by fair. Matched with the conditioner it always leaves my thick hair feeling lighter. I've also found it makes my hair easier to style (straighten and curl) and leaves better results than with other shampoos. It does give a slight burn to the scalp for a few seconds but, it's not intolerable and it's worth it to me.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Drama clean is one of the scents I am always using ! The first time I used it I was freaked out as you there was a tingling sensation I did not anticipate. However, this shampoo and conditioner leaves me hair so light and clean feeling. Pricing is not bad and there are usually good deals and coupons available. Beyond satisfied with this product !
Autumn B.
This is a great basic conditioner. I tend to use other products for volume, curl etc. so I like that I can layer those with this conditioner without worrying about overdoing it on product. It leave my hair feeling soft and smooth, plus Herbal Essences always has great scents!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great cleaning shampoo product. I love how clean and shiny this shampoo makes my hair. The smell is also great and long lasting. The price is great as well. It really gets your hair clean and smelling great without over drying or damaging your hair. I highly recommend.
Tatum C.
I've been using this product for awhile, i love it it has a great scent to it. It's extremely affordable too.  I have a oily hair type and it's hard to find a conditioner that doesn't make my hair more oily.  So i'm very satisfied with the way that this product works.
Brittany B.
I loved it it made my hair feel so good and refreshed I absolutely love this product and I would definitely buy this again. I just wanna thank everyone who works hard to get these products to everyone who loves and injoy ur creation!!
Thanks
Brittany Bunker!!
Sofia V.
While this is called conditioner is called "Drama Clean" I have to say, there is no drama that comes with it! I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without having to use much product and it washes away easily after I leave it on for about three to five minutes. The shampoo that pairs with it makes this a fantastic pair. I would have to say that the only downside to it is that it doesn't make my head feel refreshred as it says it will. I tend to have a slightly itchy and dry scalp during winter season so I tried many different shampoos and conditioners to see what would relieve it and this one didn't leave my dry scalp feeling refreshed. Hence why I took one star off. I would have to say that apart from that one minor detail that this is a very good product and I would definitely recommend it.
Shelby M.
I do not recommend using these shampoos unless you have oily hair. My hair is straight and tends to be on the dry side and this shampoo will completely strip your hair of its natural oils.
Tara L.
Faribault, MN
The shape of this bottle is easy to handle in the shower. I like that it stands upside down so that the conditioner comes out easy. It leaves your hear looking and smelly great
Kelly M.
Portland, OR
I understand that the purpose of the drama clean shampoo is to rid your scalp and roots of any left over product build up. Would the conditioner make the hair feel oily after or does it still feel clean? I would still want my hair to feel clean after.
Barbara B.
Lake City
Does this product help with oily hair?
bell n.
Mouscron
Whom liked this?
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Where do they carry this product? I haven't seen this one before.