BY HERBAL ESSENCES #67 in Shampoo

Restores Balance to Scalp & Moisturizes Hair

Herbal Essences Scalp Balance Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to cleanse away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair.

• Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp by cleansing away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Calming notes of ocean breeze, floral bouquet and warm amber
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trihydroxystearin, Niacinamide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!4 Answers
  • What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle?...4 Answers
Syd D.
Alexandria , ON
This shampoo smells amazing!! Usually I’m allergic to herbal essences but this line doesn’t bother me. Really cheap and great product
Becky F.
Snellville, GA
I enjoyed this shampoo. The smell was subtle but a fresh smell that I could handle daily. It cleaned my hair without it being dried out. I would definitely repurchase.
Rebecca M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I received this product free from Influenster to trial. I have been using it for about a month and have not been very impressed. If you are looking for something that has the floral smells like regular herbal essence products, this is not for you. I suffer from dry skin, and sometimes irritated scalp. This product did not work for me. My scalp continued to stay dry throughout the month of using this product. I’m sure it might work for some people, but this product was not for me. I would be very hesitant in using this product if you already suffer from issues with your scalp.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I thought the shampoo smelt pretty good prior to using. I'm not sure exactly what the shampoo itself was supposed to do for my scalp. It did not lather well unless I used a lot of product. I also felt it left no smell afterwards. My hair just smelt like wet hair. I wish It left it with some sort of fragrance after washing and drying. I probably wouldn't buy this one again.
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
This shampoo lathers well and smells pretty good despite the scent/name. It does seem to be helping my scalp issues without drying out my hair like other products do. I would definitely buy this or try others from this line.
Elizabeth B.
Charleston, WV
Smells great and leaves my hair silky and hydrated it lathers very we and doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy at all. I do find with my hair type it gets greasy faster with this formula over all it’s a good shampoo especially for the price and I would repurchase it
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Got to sample this product from Herbal Essences via an Influenster voxbox! At first use it comes off a little overwhelming on the scent, but lathers well. I love when you get the whole bubble madness going on. I find it to be a little too floral for my liking. It is paraben free which I do really appreciate.
Cassandra M.
San Diego, CA
I've tried other herbal essences shampoos and it left my hair frizzy and dry, but this one left my hair soft and manageable. I would definitely buy again in the future!
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I was really excited about trying this shampoo. I wasn't disappointed at all. The smell was very nice. It was too strong and it didn't linger. My hair felt very clean after using it. It didn't have a stripped or squeaky clean feeling. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the shampoo provided a decent amount of moisture.
Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
Pleasantly surprised. I have been only buying my hair care products from salons and high end beauty stores for the past decade. I color my hair and drug store brands have typically stripped the color within a wash or two because of all of the sulfates. Since this is free of sulfates, the issue is taken care of. The smell is a little on the masculine side but nothing too overwhelming. Would probably only use this once or twice a week as it’s a super squeaky clean shampoo and wouldn’t want to dry out my scalp.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle? The fragrance of mine was very light and seaweed tinged, but I've seen comments on other posts of 'floral' or 'fabulous' scents. Does the scent of this exact Sea Minerals product vary? What did you perceive the smell as?