BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Restores Balance to Scalp & Moisturizes Hair

Herbal Essences Scalp Balance Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to cleanse away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair.

• Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp by cleansing away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Calming notes of ocean breeze, floral bouquet and warm amber
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trihydroxystearin, Niacinamide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!4 Answers
  • What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle?...5 Answers
jenny g.
Pleasant View, TN
Omg! This shampoo smells amazing! I just got it using Kroger clicklist( so I didn’t even smell it before buying) it’s cheap, makes your hair so soft and smells amazing! Go buy it
Megan S.
Marion, VA
I wanted to actually put this to the test so I have used it for 2 weeks straight n must admit it's far better than I expected!! I usually have dry scalp during these colder days but this stuff has HONESTLY been the only thing I've ever used that works but doesn't stink n smell like medical shampoo. I will definitely continue to purchase and am looking forward to trying others from the same line!!❤
Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals ShampooInfluenster #GOTITFREE
Kaysie C.
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling light and fresh. I have severely damaged hair from years of coloring and bleaching and this product leaves my hair looking and feeling awesome!
Griselda F.
I got the herbal essences deep sea minerals shampoo via influenster. I love the smell of the shampoo, with this shampoo my hair feels so different in the good way. I really love this product you notice the difference in a very short time!
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
Love this product from the smell, cleanest, packaging to the price is reasonable as well. I am definitely buying this product for me and my girls. Thanks Influenster for the free sample of Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals Conditioner and Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo
Kariee L.
I've been using this shampoo for about 2 weeks now. I love the smell! It smells fresh and clean and reminds of the body scrubs you can get from Lush (must be the "sea mineral" part of the shampoo). The lather from the soap is pretty good and I feel like it gives my hair a good clean. Overall, I like this product and would probably buy it again in the future.
kenyetta b.
Yonkers, NY
It gives my head a little tingle. Which makes me feel like am using head and shoulders. The smell is also to die for. Yes i would tell my friends  and family to use it. Also if it doesn't cost to much i think this will be my new shampoo. Am so glad it didn't make my hair feel dry.
Marie M.
Fort Ashby, WV
I’ll be completely honest, I did not have high hope for this product. But I figured since I got it for free from my VoxBox, I should at least give it a try. I was not a huge fan of Herbal Essences until I tried this product. It has done wonders on my hair!! My hair actually has bright blue highlights in it and this did not pull my color out like other products I have tried. My hair does not feel greasy or weighed done from using this. My hair feels so soft and it looks so healthy and shiny. I have been using this and the conditioner for a week now and I plan on trying the others in this line!!! Get your butts out there and try this product! You will not be disappointed!!!
Lyn B.
SHREVEPORT, LA
Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals ShampooI tried the Herbal Essence Scalp Balance deep sea minerals Shampoo for an entire week before writing this review. The bottle promises “soft, free flowing hair” and it does just as it says. My hair is very soft and flows nicely. They fragrance is wonderfully clean and not overpowering. It is not a “girly” fragrance and could be used by all members of the family, male and female. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to my friends and family.
Isabel M.
Pflugerville, TX
After a couple of weeks of using this shampoo I am pleasantly surprised. My hair feels bouncy and healthy. My ends are not frizzy and my dandruff has improved drastically. I am ALL for this scent, too.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle? The fragrance of mine was very light and seaweed tinged, but I've seen comments on other posts of 'floral' or 'fabulous' scents. Does the scent of this exact Sea Minerals product vary? What did you perceive the smell as?
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!