BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Restores Balance to Scalp & Moisturizes Hair

Herbal Essences Scalp Balance Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to cleanse away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair.

• Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp by cleansing away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Calming notes of ocean breeze, floral bouquet and warm amber
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trihydroxystearin, Niacinamide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!4 Answers
  • What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle?...5 Answers
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
It left my scalp feeling very clean, and utterly refreshed. My hair felt very silky after I washed it, and it didn't seem to make my hair feel dry and stripped of my natural oils, which I love! I also have color treated hair and I honestly didn't notice it pulling or stripping any dye from my hair like I notice other shampoos I've used in the past can do. And the scent is invigorating and fresh, it left me feeling quite relaxed after using and it cleaned all the debris from my scalp leaving it clean and tingly. I have issues with getting dandruff and this just knocked it out of the park, would recommend this to anyone who is struggling with dandruff issues.
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I haven’t used Herbal Essences products in years, so I was very intrigued to try this. I immediately fell in love with the smell, which reminded me of walking into a day spa. It wasn’t at all flowery, which I was pleased about. It lathered up beautifully and rinsed clean. I love it!
jennifer r.
Wasn't sure about this shampoo i do have very curly hair and i dont like using a shampoo that i know will weigth down my hair .. but this shampoo did not ! Left my hair feeling ligth very soft and thr smell is amazing fells fresh. Most defently will giving this another go to my hair.
K S.
I recently received the Herbal Essences Bio Renew Deep Sea Minerals shampoo for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review of the product. It contains aloe and sea kelp, and since I lived on an island for over a decade, the smell of this makes me homesick in the best possible way.

It made my hair soft and bouncy and seemed to do a great job smoothing my damaged split ends. The packaging states that it is “scalp balancing,” but I don’t see any active anti-dandruff ingredients listed. I assume the scalp balance refers to the fact that the product is pH balanced. I did a little research and pH balance is actually very important when it comes to hair care because it prevents bacteria and keeps the hair cuticle closed. I loved this shampoo and will definitely keep Herbal Essences in mind next time I need to stock up!!
Naomi S.
Denver
Love this shampoo!!!! I have very damaged hair so I was a little skeptical about using a shampoo made for dry scalp. There was no need to worry! It moisturized wonderfully, without drying my scalp too much. It had a nice tingle in it and smelled wonderful! Maybe my new shampoo!
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
The smell is really good and relaxing. Smells like being at the spa. I have very dry hair and it worked very well. It made my scalp feel great and I thought it was better then other brands of the same price range. I loved using it and it worked on my sons curly Mohawk as well.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin , MO
I was super excited that I was chosen for this #voxbox! Herbal Essences BioRenew Shampoo is awesome! It says on the bottle it helps to purify and protect your hair, and it does exactly that!! It lathered well in my hair and rinsed out completely, no residue feeling! I also feel like it helped with the frizzyness that I often get especially when I blow dry! On top of that, the smell is amazing and really long lasting! I think I just found a new favorite, and I will definitely be purchasing this!
#herbalessences #voxbox #gotitfree #complementary #influenster
Mynt C.
Thank you @influnster for sending me this product to review!! I love any shampoo that treats my scalp with love. The scent is amazing as always with #herbalessences and my scalp felt completely refreshed and clean. I will be adding this shampoo to my weekly rotation!!
Rebecca M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this product free from Influenster to trial. I have been using it for about a month and have not been very impressed. If you are looking for something that has the floral smells like regular herbal essence products, this is not for you. I suffer from dry skin, and sometimes irritated scalp. This product did not work for me. My scalp continued to stay dry throughout the month of using this product. I’m sure it might work for some people, but this product was not for me. I would be very hesitant in using this product if you already suffer from issues with your scalp.
Kimmy K.
I received a complimentary set “Herbal Essence” first here about the Shampoo, I got to try for my honest review the “Scalp Balancing” formula. Smells nice works like a clarifying shampoo which I needed so I can honestly say it felt like my hair had a spa day it felt clean and silky not dry. When I need a let’s say clarifying awesome formulation it will be my go to from now on. Great job! #Herbal Essence I want to try more! Which one will depend on my mood I guess. Thanks for the opportunity presenting to us so graciously. #Influenster #VoxBox ITry4UnMe2 xo
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle? The fragrance of mine was very light and seaweed tinged, but I've seen comments on other posts of 'floral' or 'fabulous' scents. Does the scent of this exact Sea Minerals product vary? What did you perceive the smell as?
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!