BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Restores Balance to Scalp & Moisturizes Hair

Herbal Essences Scalp Balance Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to cleanse away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair.

• Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp by cleansing away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Calming notes of ocean breeze, floral bouquet and warm amber
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trihydroxystearin, Niacinamide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!4 Answers
  • What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle?...5 Answers
Harika T.
Here’s my review on the Complimentary Herbal Essence shampoo that I received from Influenster
Firstly this shampoo has a nice fresh fragrance which is not too overpowering. It lathers well and it’s not drying. My scalp felt really clean and my hair felt super soft after first use.Will definitely recommend this shampoo. Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
This shampoo is so luxurious is smells like a rain forest at first I didn't think I was gonna like it because of the smell iam the type I love fruity scents and of course because I didn't have a option to pick my scent which scared me but boy I love the scent it was like I was in a spa.
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
I really love the smell of this shampoo. It lathers instantly and you do not need a lot either. It does clean the scalp really well. I have relaxed hair (chemically straightened) and it sort of left it stripped but not to the point where it was dry if you know what I mean, but this isn’t a moisturizing shampoo but it is balancing. Overall this shampoo is wonderful.
Brittany N.
I was so excited to get this free box from Influenster. I fully expected the shampoo/conditioner to have an amazing scent, sadly I was disappointed. Both the shampoo and conditioner have an almost masculine scent. I was satisfied with how both products worked. My hair felt soft and was shiny. Ultimately I would not purchase this product due to the scent.
Kay L.
My first impression of this product was that it smelled níce and that the claims are interesting. Having very long, waist-length hair, my main concerns are that my roots and scalp are well cleaned and that my ends are not stripped of all moisture.

I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed my shampooing experience. The product lathered up well and produced a very rich, somewhat dense lather. I found that it cleansed my scalp nicely and did not strip my scalp. It rinsed out fairly quickly, which is a definite plus. It did, however, strip my ends more than I would have liked. Overall, I would recommend this to someone who doesn't use much styling product in their hair but would like a deeper clean than they get from their regular shampoo.
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
I have very thick very wavy very color treated hair. I first want to say I love the sleep look of the bottle. I am very sensitive to scent but really enjoyed the scent of this shampoo. It provide a very nice foam when I washed my hair and rinsed out nicely. It did not leave my hair dry or hard to comb. My hair was actually very soft and easy to comb .
Kute Kay K.
I love this shampoo. The smell is so delicious and I am obsessed! I wish I could bottle the scent! With this shampoo, a little goes a long way! It made my hair feel very soft and clean, but not squeaky and dry. I look for shampoos that keep my hair healthy and not too brittle after use. This shampoo is paraben free, gluten free, silicone free and I love it!! I would definitely repurchase, just for the scent!! 😍❤️💙🎀 Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
This shampoo smells amazing, the scent will linger for a
couple of hours smelling fresh. It cleaned my hair very good, I have oily hair
and this didn’t over dry or leave oily residue. This shampoo also lathers the
hair really well. You will get the best result combining it with the matching
conditioner. I received this product from Influenster.
Crystal B.
I really love the Herbal Essence Sea Salt scalp health shampoo. It lathers well. Leaves my hair feeling clean and beautiful. It even helped reduce the dryness and itch of my winter scalp. I only give four stars because I'm not a big fan of the scent. If it had more floral notes I would give five stars. However, I definitely recommend this shampoo.
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
Super creamy formula and lathers really nicely. I'm not a huge fan of the scent (it smells slight "old Manish" to me) but it isn't a bad smell. I loved getting this VoxBox and it definitely is more moisturizing than my last shampoo, so that is a HUGE plus for me! My hair is pretty course so anything that's moisturizing I'm a big fan of!
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle? The fragrance of mine was very light and seaweed tinged, but I've seen comments on other posts of 'floral' or 'fabulous' scents. Does the scent of this exact Sea Minerals product vary? What did you perceive the smell as?
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!