BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Restores Balance to Scalp & Moisturizes Hair

Herbal Essences Scalp Balance Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to cleanse away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair.

• Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo restores balance to scalp by cleansing away impurities while moisturizing and nourishing hair
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Calming notes of ocean breeze, floral bouquet and warm amber
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trihydroxystearin, Niacinamide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!4 Answers
  • What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle?...5 Answers
Lacee J.
Republic, MO
I am super stoked that I was able to try this shampoo out! Herbal Essences was generally not a brand I normally think of to buy and it's been years since I last used it. This shampoo has got Herbal Essences back on my radar! The scent is nice, kind of light and unisex, which I love. I've never been a huge fan of overly fruity or perfume-y shampoos (probably why I didn't buy H.E.). But H.E. got the scent right this time:) This shampoo also does a great job at making my hair clean without completely drying it out. I have dry-ish hair anyway, so I hate the feeling of too clean hair, you know, when it feels like straw. This shampoo doesn't do that to my hair. I adore this shampoo and will buy it again when I run out!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
I was not compensated for this post; However, I am creating this post as part of a contest.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I received this free as a promotion from Influenster to test and honestly review - and wow perfect timing! I’ve been struggling with a dry, itchy scalp this winter and have been searching for something to bring relief - and this has done it! It’s got aloe and sea kelp which are really calming and really natural! The shampoo is nice and thick .. it lathers up really well and soaks well into my scalp and hydrates, the conditioner really felt so silky and the scent lingered throughout the day which I was really surprised and happy by! The scent is reminiscent of a spa scent .. it’s lightly floral, earthy .. almost as if you went to a spa at the beach! I definitely recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a healthier scalp and soft, manageable hair!
jenn m.
Herbal essences deep sea minerals shampoo is great. I have been a fan of herbal essence for a long time always loved the scents as they were strong and lasted quite some,time. But with this one the first thing I noticed is it has a subtle scent. Its kind of a fresh beach scent I guess is the best way to describe it. It was nice bit what I found is because its different makes it more of a unisex product. I think men would like it. The texture of the shampoo is a thick creamy type, which actually surprised me. It is much thicker and creamer than most shampoos I use so much that the first time I used it I had to check I didn't grab the conditioner by mistake. Due to its creamy thickness a little goes a long way and it lathers up very nicely. Leaving my hair feeling clean and soft. Was concerned at first that it was going to strip my hair. Leaving it too clean but so far so good. Definately recommend to anyone.
Erin P.
The Villages, FL
I received this product to test from Influenster. I typically love Herbal Essences products, but I wasn't really impressed with this one. I felt the smell was more "manly" than fresh and girly smelling. Some people may appreciate that, but I didn't. I followed up with the conditioner. My hair feels clean, but it's also very fluffy and not tamed. I will try it a couple more times, but overall I don't think I'd use this product on a regular basis.
DeAnna S.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.  Herbal Essences is getting so close to a great line!  I have been following the Curly Girl Method for close to 5 years now and the biggest thing to watch out for is no sulfates or silicones.  Those two ingredients do not agree with wavy/curly hair.  This shampoo is oh so close, but still has silicones.  I was worried about putting this in my hair as I have followed the rules religiously, but I was pretty surprised!  My hair smells great and is very soft.  There is more frizz than usual (because of the silicones) and when I was shampooing the lather dried out my hair and removed the natural oils from my scalp.  But my hair still looks good after all is said and done.

I would definitely recommend this product!
Rebecca A.
When I first recieved the scalp balance bio renew I was happy to try it, as I had read other reviews say it has left hair feeling clean and fresh as well as helping with dandruff. My hair will feel clean while I am washing it and as it dries but that feel is gone by the end of the day. I dont get the chance to wash my hair every day or even every other day, so it sucks this is how my hair feels after using the bio renew.
Kassandra B.
Seattle, WA
I am so impressed by this shampoo. Not only does it smell orgasmic like the 90s ads used to suggest. I have very tightly curled densely packed strands. So I tend to avoid most shampoos. They tend to strip my hair and leave it dry. The way I can tell a shampoo works well is if I can finger-detangle it while it's covered in suds.

I'm impressed with this product… its better than all of the shampoos I've tried so far. And for someone with hair like mine, that's a big effing deal!
Meghana A.
I got the deep sea minerals Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner for free from Influenster for testing purposes. First off, the scent smells like beachy if you could imagine the beach scent..very spa like. I have been using this shampoo for 4 days now and so far I am loving it! I have a dry scalp and this shampoo gets the majority of the flakes out of my head and it doesn’t leave my scalp feeling too drying or stiff. Also, I have little to no frizz when I use this with the conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner work beautifully together! I really like this paired along with the conditioner so I WILL be purchasing it in the future! #haircare #GotItFree #Influenster #HerbalEssences
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
First impressions I love the packaging and the scent! Was excited to try this as my hair gets extra dry in the winter time and something to help balance my scalp seems like a win win. The product lathered up so well in the shower and didn’t feel over drying or like it was stripping my hair in fact it felt slightly moisturizing I had double checked to make sure I grabbed the shampoo and not the conditioner. I rinsed it out and my hair felt clean and so did my scalp with a slight smell left behind. (Almost perfume like smell but in a good way) my hair felt good and not stripped. I need to use more but for now it deserves my 4 stars!
Tiffany L.
CHICAGO, IL
I immediately opened the box when it came because I had been waiting for this shampoo before I washed my hair in order to give a real review. I have to say my scalp feels completely cleaned and refreshed. I use a lot of sprays and gels and really feel that Herbal Essences Deep Sea Minerals Shampoo has cleaned my hair and scalp thoroughly, squeaky clean if you will.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
What was the fragrance of your shampoo out of the bottle? The fragrance of mine was very light and seaweed tinged, but I've seen comments on other posts of 'floral' or 'fabulous' scents. Does the scent of this exact Sea Minerals product vary? What did you perceive the smell as?
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing!