Renee J.
I wanted to give this a few weeks to try. For me I notice a new shampoo can be amazing in the beginning and then fall flat a few weeks later. I will start with the scent. It smells wonderful! However, sometimes I notice the scent last all day and it doesn't always mix well with the other perfume I put on. I would suggest maybe making a scent free version or a lighter scent. This scent though smells so nice so if you don't wear much other stuff you can smell it pretty well all day. My hair is long and naturally curly. Thin not thick. I haven't cut it in 2 years due to any hair dresser chopping off my length and over layering. Just messing up my hair all the time! I do notice about 2 - 3 inches of hair at the bottom really dry and ready for a cut. As far as this shampoo making it softer, healthier, less split ends, etc. at the bottom because that would be a true test... I can't say it did anything for that area other than in the beginning it felt softer at the bottom damaged area but now feels the same again. However! The top of my head and the healthy hair that doesn't need to be cut did become softer, shinier and just nicer all around. The shampoo lathered up really nice and I didn't need much that I normally need with other shampoo's each wash. With my hair being so long (practically to my butt) I normally need to use a lot more product. It was nice I didn't have to with this shampoo. All in all I am very happy with the results! I would suggest using this shampoo if you haven't tried it. My hair before in the healthy areas was just dull and lack luster. Now it seems much nicer and I am excited to hopefully get a haircut a beautician won't screw up and enjoy this nice shiny new hair!  I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster.