Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I was very excited to try this deep sea mineral shampoo with kelp and aloe. Unfortunately, it ended up scaring me a bit when my hair started falling out in the bath ten times more than usual, and left me with minor scalp irritation throughout the day that got worse the next morning. It isn't a product I especially want to try again, let alone recommend. (See the second photo.)

Even though this has kelp and aloe, the smell of the shampoo is very light out of the bottle and only sloghtly tinged of seaweed. The consistency of the lather was very thin, not creamy - the first photo is as sudsy as I could get it! I couldn't easily rub my hair after shampooing for that clean squeak like with most shampoos.

My hair did dry out very ' soft and flowy' though, so that promise on the bottle was right. It didn't help with frizz, but the hair did look vibrant.
Update: I did rub the shampoo and conditioner on my under-forearms, but there was no contact reaction or any irritation. This makes the likelihood of an unknown allergy very unlikely. It is probable my scalp irritation was from the hairloss itself, as it was coming out in little clumps.