Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Iron Me Flat Clairol Finishing Spray, 6 oz. (One Bottle) uploaded by Christianne S.

BY CLAIROL

Abril T.
Abril T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it it helped my hair out. I've been straightening my hair since middle school and I've been using this product for a couple years now and it's actually a good product it does show a result in your hair when you straighten it
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Marietta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been straightening my hair since I have memory, and I've been using this product for a couple of months now. Its a good product and you don't need to put to much in your hair.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't do much and leaves a weird residue on my hair. Makes it feel stiff and crunchy. Not at all what i want or expect from a flat iron spray. Smells good though.
tori w.
tori w.
Cincinnati, OH
I honestly thought this would help me, because I use a flat iron everyday. This product didn't do my hair any justice. My hair was exactly the same.