Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Flat Out Finishing Spray uploaded by Christianne S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alejandra T.
Atlanta, GA
I've been straightening my hair since I have memory, and I've been using this product for a couple of months now. Its a good product and you don't need to put to much in your hair.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Doesn't do much and leaves a weird residue on my hair. Makes it feel stiff and crunchy. Not at all what i want or expect from a flat iron spray. Smells good though.
Abril T.
I liked it it helped my hair out. I've been straightening my hair since middle school and I've been using this product for a couple years now and it's actually a good product it does show a result in your hair when you straighten it
tori w.
Cincinnati, OH
I honestly thought this would help me, because I use a flat iron everyday. This product didn't do my hair any justice. My hair was exactly the same.