BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Hair Mousse

Bring Out the Best of Your Curls

Herbal Essences Curl Defining Hair Mousse is a hair mousse for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to boost curls while taming frizz.

• Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Curl Define Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is color safe and gives you defined curls and a strong hold
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew
  • *contains no ethanol
  • **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance/parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

Mayra S.
Completely different than my other products. Simply love this stufff work amazing highly recommend it to everyone.
Ednaliz C.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos. El Herbal Essences Curl Define Mousse me lo llevo a todos mis viajes❤️
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
If I was rating only smell I'd give this product a 5/5! BUT... I'm not so, this is a good mousse if you have naturally curly hair that you want to maintain but if you are trying to keep heat curls/roller curls in I'd recommend something stronger. Smells great though!
(I'm in plaid poncho in the photo, I use this product for up-do's)
lucia z.
miami
this product I facina since I have in curly hair and gives you the form and volume to my hair, and not only that, your fragrance is exquisite, I'm currently using this foam and it really is very good
Sarah D.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Its really good lasts such a long time and my curls are bouncier and my hair shines its nice because it doesn’t leave my hair all hard and crunchy when its dried (photo is after 3 day curl)
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
This product is amazing for thick, naturally curly hair such as mine! I use it every day to give life to my curls without frizzing them out! It's touchable too, so no more hard as a rock, breakable product damaging your curls!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this product. Works well to keep my beach wave look intact through out the day. Inexpensive with a nice scent. It's pretty good compared to more expensive products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra Z.
Muy buen producto, protección total al cabello, y define las ondas...
Su aroma es riquisimo...
No tengo mejoras para este producto simplemente es excelente....
Kristina c.
Roanoke
Gives my hair the extra curl I want without the stiffness or stickiness of other brands I've tried in the past
Natalie K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this mousse. I have used multiple brands due to have extremely curly hair, and Herbal Essences is by far by favorite brand. I have used this for about 6 months now and my hair has been more tame. I would defiantly recommend this to a friend!
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this?
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Is this a good quality product for curly hair? Does it leave a cast on your hair?
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Is this formula light weight!?
selina w.