BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Bring Out the Best of Your Curls

Herbal Essences Curl Defining Hair Mousse is a hair mousse for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to boost curls while taming frizz.

• Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Curl Define Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is color safe and gives you defined curls and a strong hold
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew
  • *contains no ethanol
  • **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance/parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

Ednaliz C.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos. El Herbal Essences Curl Define Mousse me lo llevo a todos mis viajes❤️
Mayra S.
Completely different than my other products. Simply love this stufff work amazing highly recommend it to everyone.
Sarah D.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Its really good lasts such a long time and my curls are bouncier and my hair shines its nice because it doesn’t leave my hair all hard and crunchy when its dried (photo is after 3 day curl)
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
This product is amazing for thick, naturally curly hair such as mine! I use it every day to give life to my curls without frizzing them out! It's touchable too, so no more hard as a rock, breakable product damaging your curls!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this product. Works well to keep my beach wave look intact through out the day. Inexpensive with a nice scent. It's pretty good compared to more expensive products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Karisma R.
El Paso
Thank herbal essence love your product i have frizzy curls really helps alot also your products smell so good unlike no other 💋
lucia z.
miami
this product I facina since I have in curly hair and gives you the form and volume to my hair, and not only that, your fragrance is exquisite, I'm currently using this foam and it really is very good
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
If I was rating only smell I'd give this product a 5/5! BUT... I'm not so, this is a good mousse if you have naturally curly hair that you want to maintain but if you are trying to keep heat curls/roller curls in I'd recommend something stronger. Smells great though!
(I'm in plaid poncho in the photo, I use this product for up-do's)
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this brand of mousse a 10 Any day because i never gave to worry about it not holding my hair in place. I love this stuff n the price.
Ambar E.
panama city
Esto me gustaría probarlo, amo esta marca, deberían crear una línea sin sal, sería lo máximo para las que nos hacemos keratina
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this?
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Is this a good quality product for curly hair? Does it leave a cast on your hair?
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Is this formula light weight!?
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Will this be good for my wavy hair and to dry it with a diffuser?
selina w.