BY HERBAL ESSENCES #1 in Hair Mousse

• Herbal Essences Curl Defining Hair Mousse is a hair mousse for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to boost curls while taming frizz.

• Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Curl Define Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is color safe and gives you defined curls and a strong hold
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HISTIDINE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, C9-11 PARETH-8, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID.

mayra s.
Completely different than my other products. Simply love this stufff work amazing highly recommend it to everyone.
Ednaliz C.
Orlando , FL
Me encanta el olor de estos productos. El Herbal Essences Curl Define Mousse me lo llevo a todos mis viajes❤️
Sarah D.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Its really good lasts such a long time and my curls are bouncier and my hair shines its nice because it doesn’t leave my hair all hard and crunchy when its dried (photo is after 3 day curl)
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
This product is amazing for thick, naturally curly hair such as mine! I use it every day to give life to my curls without frizzing them out! It's touchable too, so no more hard as a rock, breakable product damaging your curls!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this product. Works well to keep my beach wave look intact through out the day. Inexpensive with a nice scent. It's pretty good compared to more expensive products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Harmony S.
La Verne
Worked well in my naturally wavy hair made cute beach wave/curls that are perfect for summer time
Bella B.
It works ok. My hair is crunchy when it dries but it only takes a minute to kind of brush through with my fingers to fix that. It doesn't leave my hair as curly as the Dove Moisture whipped stuff used to but that is no longer available. I will buy this again.
Mariah G.
Guanare,Portuguesa
Me gusta mucho usarlo para aquellos dias que quiero llevar mi cabello rizado o mas natiral y ondulado siempre uso este producto
Nansie Q.
N Las Vegas, NV
helps my curls stay in place with no frizz. Hair smells wonderful. Also helps if I need to pull my hair back to smooth it down.
Sumayya Q.
Lk In The Hls, IL
While using this product, result is good, but long term use is bad for hair. My hair ended up getting super dry and dependent on the product. It is good for temporary use because it is long lasting and leaves a fresh look to it.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this?
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Is this a good quality product for curly hair? Does it leave a cast on your hair?
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Is this formula light weight!?