Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Overall I like this Herbal Essences curl defining mousse. I have thick, coarse, wavy hair... I like my hair straightened best, but it takes so long because it's so long and thick that I end up wearing it wavy often. If I don't put product in it, it is big and poofy and frizzy, so I'm always looking for a good curling gel/oil. This Herbal Essences curl defining gel helped with my frizz and made my waves more defined. I really liked that this mousse didn't make my hands super sticky either! This product is affordable and smells amazing! I will definitely purchase this again and I would recommend it as well.