Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
It works great and You can use it to shape and style your hair as well. But this doesn't feel like your normal mousse that you find- it doesn't leave that dried glue-like texture, but it actually makes me hair silky and smooth. I really though, would only recommend this for girls with curly hair who want to add some OOMF to their hair. I typically apply this product to my hands and them run it through my wet hair when I get out of the shower. Then I just let my hair air dry and the product does its magic. It works very well and makes my hair look AMAZING. Not only does it work really well, it also smells REALLY good. It smells of fresh berries and vanilla. Seriously, try this product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!