BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Hair Mousse

• Herbal Essences Curl Defining Hair Mousse is a hair mousse for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to boost curls while taming frizz.

• Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Curl Define Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is color safe and gives you defined curls and a strong hold
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HISTIDINE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, C9-11 PARETH-8, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...B
Kristine S.
Omaha
I tried this because I had a coupon on Ibotta. I don’t love their company because I don’t think they are cruelty free but I did liked it. I don’t like my curls to be rock hard and this kept them soft. The smell is great too. Honestly, I’m not sure if I would purchase this again because like I said I like cruelty free but I don’t really have anything negative to say about it. Stayed frizz free the whole day!
hope r.
I have naturally curly hair and this product really helps to give my weighed down curls some extra bounce and shape! It doesn’t dry my hair out or make it feel hard and crunchy like some other curl products do, which is great bc I hate when that happens! I also love the smell of this product! It easy to find as well which is an added bonus.
Devin O.
I have super curly hair and straighten it often because I hate my natural hair but when I do go natural, this stuff saves me. After I shower or wet my hair I put this in and scrunch my hair using my fingers and it gives me super nice curls that hold all day long! It has a decent scent too! Herbal Essences Curl Define Mousse
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
It works great and You can use it to shape and style your hair as well. But this doesn't feel like your normal mousse that you find- it doesn't leave that dried glue-like texture, but it actually makes me hair silky and smooth. I really though, would only recommend this for girls with curly hair who want to add some OOMF to their hair. I typically apply this product to my hands and them run it through my wet hair when I get out of the shower. Then I just let my hair air dry and the product does its magic. It works very well and makes my hair look AMAZING. Not only does it work really well, it also smells REALLY good. It smells of fresh berries and vanilla. Seriously, try this product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Yo se que es para cabello rizado, pero a mi me a funcionado muy bien para definir mis ondas,huele muy bien, mi cabello es ondulado y lo tengo teñido café obscuro, es muy efectivo, no se me caen las ondas y se ven naturales,no es pegajoso y claro que lo volveré a comprar, 100 %recomendado.
Ericka W.
I like herbal essence it's cheap and gets the job done . While it's not my favorite compared to more high end mousses it definitely is a close second. It foams up nicely and doesn't leave a white cast or sticky residue . It also doesn't weight down my hair which I like .
Ashley H.
First I absolutely love how This smells! I bought this for my daughter who has thick curly hair. We live in Florida so the heat and humidity get to our hair fast. I really liked using this during the summer months to keep her hair tamed. Worked well! Will keep buying!!!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I do have curly hair and I like the herbal lesson for girls and doesn't leave my hair all crispy and stuff when I put it on at least my hair really soft so I use it all the time but it doesn't frzzy my hair and I don't have those frzzyes going on everywhere so I love it
Candace B.
Salem
I found this product on sale at target and holy crap... it works wonders on my hair. I have wavy, tousled hair and this helps to define and control any waves that are not cooperating. I put it on in the morning and walk out the door not having to worry about my hair for the rest of the day
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this?
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Is this a good quality product for curly hair? Does it leave a cast on your hair?
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Is this formula light weight!?
selina w.