BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Bring Out the Best of Your Curls

Herbal Essences Curl Defining Hair Mousse is a hair mousse for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to boost curls while taming frizz.

• Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Curl Define Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Curl Define Hair Mousse is color safe and gives you defined curls and a strong hold
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew
  • *contains no ethanol
  • **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance/parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
If I was rating only smell I'd give this product a 5/5! BUT... I'm not so, this is a good mousse if you have naturally curly hair that you want to maintain but if you are trying to keep heat curls/roller curls in I'd recommend something stronger. Smells great though!
(I'm in plaid poncho in the photo, I use this product for up-do's)
hope r.
I have naturally curly hair and this product really helps to give my weighed down curls some extra bounce and shape! It doesn’t dry my hair out or make it feel hard and crunchy like some other curl products do, which is great bc I hate when that happens! I also love the smell of this product! It easy to find as well which is an added bonus.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
It works great and You can use it to shape and style your hair as well. But this doesn't feel like your normal mousse that you find- it doesn't leave that dried glue-like texture, but it actually makes me hair silky and smooth. I really though, would only recommend this for girls with curly hair who want to add some OOMF to their hair. I typically apply this product to my hands and them run it through my wet hair when I get out of the shower. Then I just let my hair air dry and the product does its magic. It works very well and makes my hair look AMAZING. Not only does it work really well, it also smells REALLY good. It smells of fresh berries and vanilla. Seriously, try this product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Yo se que es para cabello rizado, pero a mi me a funcionado muy bien para definir mis ondas,huele muy bien, mi cabello es ondulado y lo tengo teñido café obscuro, es muy efectivo, no se me caen las ondas y se ven naturales,no es pegajoso y claro que lo volveré a comprar, 100 %recomendado.
Ashley H.
First I absolutely love how This smells! I bought this for my daughter who has thick curly hair. We live in Florida so the heat and humidity get to our hair fast. I really liked using this during the summer months to keep her hair tamed. Worked well! Will keep buying!!!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I do have curly hair and I like the herbal lesson for girls and doesn't leave my hair all crispy and stuff when I put it on at least my hair really soft so I use it all the time but it doesn't frzzy my hair and I don't have those frzzyes going on everywhere so I love it
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
I really like this product. The hold is good and the smell is not bad at all. I however also hate this product because the nozzle ALWAYS breaks even when I have only used it a couple of times. I hate it! Fix it so I can actually enjoy it.
Sariah s.
Baton Rouge Louisiana
It was okay. kind of flakey but my scalp is dry.  recommended for a oily scalp. My hair color is black. dry scalp, thick, kinky,curly hair. its pretty pricey for its quality. Its not very effective. No i wouldn’t buy it again.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I have these crazy curls and i just let them loose most the time. And this mouse just does the trick. Way too simple to apply.. and i like to put it when my hair is a little bit wet and it drys with my hair.. gives an amazing natural look
April D.
I use this mouse to define curls after curling and it really helps to keep my curls in place. Can be a bit sticky but that wasn’t a huge issue. The smell is great and price is reasonable. Good value and price for this product.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this?
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Is this a good quality product for curly hair? Does it leave a cast on your hair?
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Is this formula light weight!?
selina w.