BY HERBAL ESSENCES #2 in Mousse

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo

• Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**

• Curl Define Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants

• Color safe mousse for defined curls and a strong hold

• For stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

• *contains no ethanol
    **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Buy on Target
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I tend to change the items that I use in my daily routine. I like products that I can decide if it will work for the look I am going for that particular day. This product Clairol Herbal essences twisted curl boosting mousse lets me decide if I want that extra curl in my hair. I have the type of hair that is wavy if I don't do anything to it but it just looks bad if I don't straighten it or don't add any product to it. This boosting mousse makes a huge difference in my hair and how it looks for the day. I like how it helps boost my hair volume. I have pretty thin hair and this product does a good job at making my hair have more oomph to it. Plus the part that helps to make my hair curly works out really well. My morning routine after a shower is to apply this stuff to my hair after I towel dry it. Once I've put a large handful of this stuff through my hair the majority of the time I just let it air dry. Some days though if I have time I will blow dry it and it still comes out great
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
As someone who is not a huge fan of the Herbal Essences brand, I have to say I was pleasently surprised with this product. I have long, thick, wavy hair that tends to look a little greasy at the roots with some products. This stuff smelled really fresh and pleasant, it also gave my waves a ton of definition and body without making them feel stiff or sticky. I still had a lot of natural bounce and movement even after a generous amount of this product! Great deal for the money!
hope r.
I have naturally curly hair and this product really helps to give my weighed down curls some extra bounce and shape! It doesn’t dry my hair out or make it feel hard and crunchy like some other curl products do, which is great bc I hate when that happens! I also love the smell of this product! It easy to find as well which is an added bonus.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
It works great and You can use it to shape and style your hair as well. But this doesn't feel like your normal mousse that you find- it doesn't leave that dried glue-like texture, but it actually makes me hair silky and smooth. I really though, would only recommend this for girls with curly hair who want to add some OOMF to their hair. I typically apply this product to my hands and them run it through my wet hair when I get out of the shower. Then I just let my hair air dry and the product does its magic. It works very well and makes my hair look AMAZING. Not only does it work really well, it also smells REALLY good. It smells of fresh berries and vanilla. Seriously, try this product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best hair product that I have ever used. You don’t have to use a lot of the product for it to go along way. I will always recommend this to my friends and family. It’s not that expensive and a little goes a long way and you’ll be very very happy with the results as I have been for many many years.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
What a great mousse this is for the price! I love that I can buy a great product that is salon comparable at a fraction of the price. It works as well as some of my other curly hair products included in my arsenal. It does not leave my hair crunchy or wet looking and also has great lasting hold. I use it first and then add a curl activator and lastly apply a gel. I love Herbal Essences brand of products! Herbal Essences Curl Define Mousse
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Overall I like this Herbal Essences curl defining mousse. I have thick, coarse, wavy hair... I like my hair straightened best, but it takes so long because it's so long and thick that I end up wearing it wavy often. If I don't put product in it, it is big and poofy and frizzy, so I'm always looking for a good curling gel/oil. This Herbal Essences curl defining gel helped with my frizz and made my waves more defined. I really liked that this mousse didn't make my hands super sticky either! This product is affordable and smells amazing! I will definitely purchase this again and I would recommend it as well.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Yo se que es para cabello rizado, pero a mi me a funcionado muy bien para definir mis ondas,huele muy bien, mi cabello es ondulado y lo tengo teñido café obscuro, es muy efectivo, no se me caen las ondas y se ven naturales,no es pegajoso y claro que lo volveré a comprar, 100 %recomendado.
Alaysha N.
I am a natural hair girl and I love how the mosse makes my curles bounce back and come back to life. I doesn’t job better then other products. The sent smells nice and has a very nice smell to it.  The product is a very good price and I would remmend it for all of my natural girls
Ericka W.
I like herbal essence it's cheap and gets the job done . While it's not my favorite compared to more high end mousses it definitely is a close second. It foams up nicely and doesn't leave a white cast or sticky residue . It also doesn't weight down my hair which I like .
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Is this formula light weight!?