BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Sheer Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Foam Conditioner is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to moisturize hair without leaving strands weighed down.

• bio:renew Green Tea & Cucumber Foam Conditioner weightlessly conditions fine hair for lightly moisturized, radiant strands
  • Use in-shower by applying a palm-sized amount from root to tip, let absorb, then rinse for voluminous results
  • Whipped with our signature bio:renew blend of antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens and colorants
  • Soothing notes of green tea leaves, water lily and clean amber

Ingredients :

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance, Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol.

Buy on ULTA
Melissa H.
So here's the tea about this conditioner. I tried this conditioner, as well as the shampoo once. The fragrance smelled pleasant and not overpowering. The conditioner was worthless and did nothing, but the shampoo felt soft like a conditioner. The day after I used this conditioner, I woke up with hives around my hair line, as well as my wrist where my hair tie was touching. I took an allergy pill and went about my day. The next day my hives spread on various spots on my body. It became so bad that by the time I got home, the back of my knee was swollen and red, as well as the top of my foot. It was so painful that I had to go to the ER because I thought I had a blood clot. The doctor confirmed that I was having a severe allergic reaction. They had to administer steroids and benadryl via IV. I have to spend hundreds of dollars in hospital bills to pay for this conditioner that I received from Influester to test out. This was not worth almost dying for. I don't know exactly what ingredient(s) in this conditioner that triggered my allergic reaction, but it was the only thing that I changed in my beauty routine. If you have sensitive skin please DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! By the time i got to the hospital (which is 35 minutes away from me), I was on the verge of going into anaphylaxis. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this reaction.

Pros: smells good
Cons: Does nothing for the hair. Oh and IT ALMOST KILLED ME!
Carol L.
I'm someone who usually skips conditioner altogether or I purchase 2-in-1 shampoos & conditioners. My hair type is normal but very fine and, unless I'm using a clarifying shampoo, I've never really run into problems with shampoos overdrying or stripping my hair. Personally, conditioner's always been an extra but unnecessary step for me. However, when Influenster invited me to try Herbal Essences' Green Tea & Cucumber Shampoo and Foam Conditioner for free I realized how much of a necessity a conditioner really is.

In my experience the Green Tea & Cucumber shampoo performs more like a clarifying shampoo than the lightly moisturizing and conditioning formula they claim it is. Using the shampoo left my hair feeling and looking dull, limp and flat and it desperately needed a moisture boost afterward.

The Foam Conditioner has the same super intense, green floral scent that reminds me of the old school Healing Garden Green Tea Therapy by Coty bath & body fragrance. I think the scent's quite overpowering and headache inducing.

The texture is dense, fluffy and thicker than your average hair mousse. I think when you use the Foam Conditioner what you're really paying for is the fun factor of shaking up and pumping out a thick, rich foam from the canister. Herbal Essences does make a 13.5 oz bottle of traditional conditioner formula in the Green Tea & Cucumber scent, the same size as their shampoo. However, with the Foam Conditioner you're only getting 6 oz which is less than half that.

I honestly didn't find this conditioner to be moisturizing at all and the combination of the Green Tea & Cucumber Shampoo and Foam Conditioner left my hair looking like straw. I personally get far better results from my usual drugstore 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
I received this [product:herbal-essences-green-tea-&-cucumber-foam-conditioner] product for free from #Influenster in the #Voxbox in exchange for my unbiased review on it. I'll start by saying that the only positive to this product that I could find was that it smelled good. I will also preface the rest of this by saying I have shoulder-length, thick and curly hair. I used the product in combination with the coordinating shampoo just to ensure that the results were legitimate; after the poor results, I used my own shampoo and this and the results were the same. I even followed with Herbal Essence mousse (that I already owned) both times, just to make sure that any new results were from the conditioner only.
I had to use way too much to have even coverage and when I rinsed it completely rinsed out, to the point that I couldn't tell I had even used conditioner at all. I'd hoped it would have an after shower effect but it didn't at all. My hair was so dry, as much so or possibly even worse than if I had only shampooed. My scalp also felt way too dried out, even after the first use.
If you're wanting something that provides the "moisture renewal" that this one promises for about the same cost as this, try [product:l’oréal-paris-elseve-/-elvive-extraordinary-oil-shampoo]
Nicole F.
I received this conditioner free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. When I first received it, I honestly thought, this isn't going to work, right off the bat. My hair is thick and coarse...so it is prone to dryness and frizz if I don't use a nice conditioner, and usually a leave-in conditioner (both!). I didn't see how a foam conditioner was going to cut it with my hair, but I was very surprised! The texture was similar to shaving cream, just a little fluffier of a foam...I did use more than the recommended amount on the bottle, since my hair is long and thick, but it absorbed into my hair very quickly, and was super easy to rinse out...it didn't feel like there was still a ton of product in my hair while rinsing, though my hair felt very soft. After drying, my hair was still quite soft. I purposely didn't use my normal leave-in conditioner afterwards, just to fully test this product, and I didn't see much of a difference by not using it! Overall, I'd say this product hydrates really well, and I would definitely buy it again! I like that it is also color-safe, as I have vibrant red color-treated hair, however, I'm not sure if it has any sulfates like the correlating shampoo, which could contribute to color fading. Otherwise, stellar product!!
Katie G.
When I found out I was getting this fancy new fangled foam conditioner I really believed that it was going to be a gimmick. When my box arrived, I dutifully put my new shampoo and conditioner in my shower and got to work. I haven't used Herbal Essences *anything* in at least 7 years, so imagine my surprise when I tried this stuff out. After using the Green Tea & Cucumber shampoo, I dispensed a big old handful of this foam conditioner, combed it through my hair, and let it sit while I finished the rest of my normal shower things. Initially, my hair didn't feel "conditioned" as one would normally expect, but I really believe that is because this is so much lighter than a traditional conditioner.

The results were actually quite impressive! Even though I didn't get that "conditioned" feeling, my hair smelled great and was soft and manageable. After using this foam conditioner a few times I feel like it works really well to improve the wave pattern in my 2a hair since it's not weighed down. Another major concern I normally have is brassiness with my blonde hair and I do not feel like this is contributing to that at all as some other shampoos and conditioners have.

I will say that I did have some reservations about the ingredients of the shampoo since both the shampoo and conditioner claim to be pH balanced and color safe (despite the shampoo containing sulfates), but I am pleased to say that the ingredients for the conditioner do not show any sulfates OR silicones, which is a huge benefit for me. The lack of silicones is most likely what prevents the "conditioned" feeling but also keeps the foam nice and light instead of weighing hair down.

TL:DR; I really liked this product and enjoy the concept. I would definitely buy it again and I truly feel like it is an excellent value.
Laura S.
Fairfield, CA
This conditioner was unlike any other I have tried before. I wasn’t expecting the foam consistency to be very conditioning, and for the most part I was right. I wanted to give it more of a chance because the first time I used it it felt weird in my hands and going through my hair it didn’t feel like it was conditioning at all. It did leave it feeling very clean after use. However, I’m used to much heavier conditioner as my hair is very thick. All in all, I would use it again in the Summer when my roots get greasier. However, my hair needs more conditioning in the Winter months. My scalp started to overproduce oil after one day of being washed. Typically I can skip a couple days of shampooing my hair. This is not the case with this product. As a side note, I did use it on my shih tzu after her bath and her hair feels very silky. My daughter has thinner hair and likes this product. It just did not work too well for me! Herbal Essences Cucumber & Green Tea Foam Conditioner
Samantha R.
I received Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Foam Conditioner for free from Influenster for review purposes, however, my opinions are based solely on my personal experiences with the product.

I really liked using this product. I am usually very sensitive to products whether I am using them on my face or body - I will break out in hives, itch, get acne bumps, red splotches, or the scent will be too strong for my liking.

At first, I was concerned about this conditioner being a foam, as I have never used a product like it before, but it actually worked better than I thought it would. My hair is really long and thick, so I do feel that I will run out of the foam product much quicker than a traditional conditioner, but the experience was fun and unique, and the foam actually did a great job, and I think I would prefer it over a more traditional conditioner if I had thinner and shorter hair.

Much like the shampoo, the scent of this conditioner was light but lasting and great smelling. The conditioner paired with the shampoo kept my hair looking beautiful, clean, and smelling nice. This product did not weigh my hair down or make it look oil/greasy, even when using it close to my hair line and on the top of my head (which is where I have the most problems with conditioner oiliness). This conditioner also helped to detangle my hair and make it feel so soft, and I did not have much frizz either, which is rare for me. Like the shampoo, this conditioner meshed well with my dyed hair and did not harm the color at all. This conditioner is another gentle yet effective product.

Overall, I really liked this conditioner, and again, I was surprised by the quality, and I enjoy the price point and availability as well. I will also continue to use this product until I run out, and then try the volumizing line.
Caryn H.
I received the herbal essence green tea and cucumber shampoo and foaming conditioner as part of an influenster campaign but the review is my own opinion.

At first I was excited to see this be bio. Renew line as I'm always looking for a more natural line and eco friendly. (I was most excited to try this new "foaming conditioner" as I've never heard of anything like it!) It is also made in a plant that is involved in renewable wind energy which seemed great. Unfortunately i started reading the ingredients and was sad to see some sulfates and fragrances that are typically on list of ingredients to avoid such as the "never" list. However, the fragrance itself seemed light (and refreshing) and the product did exclude parabens and colorants so it's leading in the right direction and I decided to give it a try.

Regarding the shampoo, right from the first time I used it my hair responded well. It seemed to be very well cleaned and no residue was left behind. After a few more uses the feeling remained the same, did a good job of cleaning my hair and left it feeling nice!

The foaming conditioner was quite an experience! My first use I definitely overestimated and pumped way more than I needed so be careful on that one! I or it soak into my hair and the rinsed as directed. I didn't get that immediately soft and conditioned feeling like I do with other conditioners, but it felt and smelt nice. After the shower I started blow drying my hair and could start to see a difference. The bottle does what it claims! My hair felt soft, but light! Which is definitely not easy for my normal thick weighed down hair! Same with the shampoo, the results seemed consistent from use to use.

Overall I'm giving this product 3 stars. Knowing the price point, id consider purchasing again if I needed a good cheap shampoo or conditioner either last minute or for travel. I probably wouldn't switch to it full time because of some of the ingredients and I didn't feel like it was anything extrodinary, but certainly not bad. I'm happy to have tried them and am glad herbal essence seems to be moving into a great direction as a company with this bio renew line!
Kate W.
Burlington, NJ
I bought this at Target about two weeks ago because I love trying new products and use the herbal essence bio renew shampoos already. I was excited to give this new conditioner a try.

I must say the foaming conditioner was an experience. I had some trouble getting it out of the bottle. The button was a little hard to press down. But i used as directed and put a palm size amount in my hair and let it soak in and then rinsed our.I did not get the soft and conditioned feel you get with regular conditioners which made me question if this really works.

After my shower I aired dried my hair like a typically do and was surprised at how soft and light my hair felt. The product did work.

I have fine/this hair so I can not attest for thicker hair. But the product did the job but I don’t think It is anything spectacular. I don’t know that I would buy this again because I was not a fan of the scent or the difficulty of getting it out of the can.
Catherine S.
I received this conditioner for free for testing in my Herbal Essences VoxBox from Influenster! What I like about this product the most is the scent. It really captures both fragrances and has my hair smelling beautiful. As a conditioner, the lightweight texture of the foam keeps the product from being too heavy. Other conditioners tend to weigh down my hair, but this one keeps my hair looking full and voluminous. My only complaint is that the foam texture expands, so I always wind up with more product from the bottle than I need. I have very long, 24” hair and I still feel like one pump is too much. But overall, I like this product and would recommend it if you’re looking for a good conditioner that doesn’t weigh down hair and is safe for color-treated hair!
Christine D.
[product:herbal-essences-bio-renew-cucumber-and-green-tea-dry-shampoo-4.93-oz.-aerosol-can] Which one is your favorite?