BY HERBAL ESSENCES #68 in Dry Shampoo

Revitalize Hair Instantly

Herbal Essences Cucumber & Green Tea Dry Shampoo is a dry shampoo for greasy hair specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to refresh hair by instantly absorbing oils, providing lightweight body and boosting scent.

• Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Dry Shampoo is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Cucumber and Green Tea Dry Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Dry Shampoo that instantly revitalizes texture and adds a boost of scent
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of green leaves, water lily, and clean amber of Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Dry Shampoo
  • For more stunning hair, use Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance/Parfum, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane.

KayLeigh L.
Herbal Essences Cucumber & Green Tea Dry Shampoo I purchased these from a drug store because they were on sale. They smell like ozone depletion... I can’t spray this product in a closed room or I will actually choke. I’m very lenient with products I use but this is a big flop.. I can use it in between washes but it doesn’t do too very much to make my hair look or feel clean. I used it today, washed my hair two days ago, and will have to wash my hair tonight. Will not be purchasing again.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
So normally I wash my hair every day because my hair gets too oily otherwise and I had never found a dry shampoo I liked very well. I’ve been using this one for a little over a week, I’ve used it about 5 times now, and I love it! In the past I’ve always had dry shampoos leave white stuff in my hair and this ones doesn’t. I also feel like it takes away most of my oil. And the smell is great!
Rebecca R.
Highland, NY
This dry shampoo smells great... and that’s about the only good thing about it. It is the weirdest dry shampoo I have ever used as in it actually feels wet when you spray it! Unlike post dry shampoos that actually feel dry and somewhat powdery, this one is wet and cold when you spray it on. It does not style well. I would not recommend.
Liz W.
For reference, I am a dry shampoo on day three of not washing my hair. Definitely not my favorite dry shampoo....at all. The first time I tried it, it left my hair feeling more oily than before. I thought maybe I didn't shake the can enough to get the powders dispersed. I just tried it again, and while it's not as oily feeling as last time, it did not improve my hair's cleanliness at all. There is no lightweight or airy feeling of freshly washed and blow dried air. I'll give it two stars because I like the smell and it doesn't leave white powder residue everywhere.
Katelyn J.
Round Lake
This dry shampoo smells amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean even after days of not washing. There is no residue and it absorbs very well. I keep this in my purse at all times and recommend to everyone who uses dry shampoo. Love this product!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
This is so great i never get the white in my hair it looks like i just washed my hair when really its been about 2 days. So its really great and i lets me be able to redo or do a new hairdo witch is nice since I’m in school to become a stylist. So if your looking for a good dry shampoo this is one i would recommend
Angelina E.
Hermitage, TN
The scent smells really clean and fresh! I usually wash my hair once or twice a week so this is a huge life saver! Love how it makes my hair look and smell clean without making my dark brown hair look white and chalky!
Giselle J.
Good product love it kept my hair oil free I use it about every other day works good and helps with dandruff leaves white residue if you spray too close so just keep that in mind overall good product has me satisfied
Courtney H.
Green Bay, WI
I love my Herbal Essence Cucumber & Green Tea Dry Shampoo. I can usually go 3 days without having to wash my hair when using It. Typically without I can only got 24 hours. I’ve been very satisfied with it and would definitely recommend.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
It has a good scent for dry shampoo and it does make hair look good but the only issue I have with it is, when you apply the product to your hair it becomes stiff such as if you had sprayed hair spray instead of dry shampoo. When I apply it I have to have it styled the way I want to already and try to be really careful. In my situation, I’m going to just try another dry shampoo.
Carl S.
Sheldon
what  is the cost
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
Does this leave residue ??

back