Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner uploaded by Nelly C.Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Condition Hair & Maintain Moisture

Herbal Essences Cucumber & Green Tea Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to infuse hair with lightweight conditioning that nourishes strands.

• Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe and provides sheer moisture
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of green leaves, water lily, and clean amber of Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo and Dry Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
Jeni H.
Henrico
Are use this for my first conditioner. My hair is very long it hits around my hip or tailbone area so I have to be very careful with it. Part of the way I protect it is before shampooing my hair I coat the length with conditioner. I then shampoo the scalp let everything rinse out and then I add more conditioner on the length and let it sit while I do the rest of my shower activities. This works very well for it’s purpose.
Elizabeth M.
Olathe, KS
I love the smell look of the shampoo and conditioner. I also have a deep love for herbal essence hair products. I did get the spray foam conditioner and I was curious about how it worked and it works well. Very fun to put on!
Jade K.
West Jordan, UT
Absolutely love this conditioner and matching shampoo. They have done wonders for my color treated damaged hair. It’s incredibly soft, stays sot all day and is easily manageable. Plus the smell is fantastic. I’ll definitely continue buying this.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Nice and fresh and does a great job conditioning.

This product is a great price and does its job. Definitely a good buy and pair it with the shampoo for even better results.

Honestly the scent alone is worth it!
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I use this along with the matching shampoo and the smell is just amazing. It lasts long after you shower which I love. They work really well together, I’m excited to try other conditioners and shampoos in this line
Lisa C.
While I love both the shampoo and dry shampoo from the Herbal Essences BioRenew line, their conditioner is an item that would not make my re-stock list. It does condition, but I receive better results with another brand.
Rain K.
This really is a great conditioner. First of all, it smells so refreshing and relaxing. I really enjoy using this product in the summer after a workout. I have extremely damaged and dry hair. This product moisturises my hair fully without making it feel heavy and greasy.
Erica N.
brooklyn, NY
The smell isn’t that pleasant, smells weird to me. I find that my hair is not as tangled but it isn’t the best product in moisturizing the hair. After blow drying my hair it feels dry but with no tangles.
Francesca L.
Decatur , GA
I love this product!!!! This absolutely smells amazing and still manages to keep a light feeling in my hair after the wash. There was no sticky or weighed down feeling you sometimes have with thick hair. This is also something that I would use again.
Arivel D.
Philadelphia, PA
I think I am giving this five start just on how amazing it smells! It seriously leaves you with a nice fresh cleaned smell. It didn’t cause me dandruff either which is great.