BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner.
Clairol.
100% irresistible.
An infused blend of rose hips, Vitamin E and jojoba extracts.
Smooth hair as nature intended. see more...

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Manassas, VA
This conditioner is amazing, just as the shampoo is. I personally like to shampoo with the matching shampoo and then add this conditioner and go wash everything else and come back. What this does is it gives the conditioner time to set and condition my hair very well. as I wash this product out, my hair then becomes instantly silky. I highly recommend this conditioner + the matching shampoo, for curly hair.
Margaret Jessica M.
Margaret Jessica M.
Avoca, IA
I was really lucky and got this (along with the shampoo) in a voxbox and I just love it! It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking -- you guessed it -- smooth! No frizz! My hair isn't as shiny with this as it used to be but its not dull either and it's really manageable. I like that the pump gives a consistent (and appropriate) amount of product each time. Great all around!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Lillington , NC
My absolute only conditioner that I use. I have tried all sorts of conditioners to cheap to expensive and this one is a no brainer. Back in the day my grandparents smoked like freight trains. When it was time to leave I'm smelled like smoke except my hair! The herbal essence always came through and it smelled just like I put it on. It makes my hair smell good and soft.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I LOVE this conditioner! The smell, the price, the final result! Perfect. The scent of this conditioner reminds me of the 90's - ahh, good old high school days! The price is very reasonable for such a great brand. And the conditioner doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or weighted. I have very thin hair and a little dollop goes a long way.
Leah V.
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I leave this in my hair for the majority of my shower. Through my body wash, shaving, face washing and then I wash it out. My hair is so smooth afterwards and I feel that's what really locks in the smell! Love love love this. I always try to use different shampoos and conditioners but I always find myself coming back to these
Aylin E.
Aylin E.
Phoenix, AZ
This condition leaves my hair smelling great! I love showering, putting my hair in a bun for a few hours then letting my hair down. When I do that my hair leaves any room I'm in smelling amazing! It conditions pretty decently although it's not the best. It won't hydrate or rejuvenate. It will just keep your hair smooth.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The smell is wonderful, brings me back to high school when everyone used this stuff! My hair feels silky smooth after using it, however it also turns greasy more quickly than usual.

I would recommend this product if you're looking for a good smelling conditioner to swap in between using your higher quality stuff!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Edgecomb, ME
I absolutely love this conditioner! It always leaves my hair feeling healthy and hydrated but not greasy. Also the smell is lovely and it actually stays in your hair after you rinse it out which is a plus. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with breaking out while using this product.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really love this conditioner!!!! It really does what it says but leaving your hair feeling nice, smooth, and healthy!!! And the smell is just awesome!!!! My hair color and type is relaxed, and natural black. No, I"'m satisfied but I am looking for a new change in color though.
Angelique O.
Angelique O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using herbal essences for years. It's really affordable & has so many good scents to choose from! I have black hair & it's really damaged at the ends so I love this conditioner to use at the ends of my hair & their shampoo for the added scent all over! Definitely recommend!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
Ann-Marie C.
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this conditioner good for curly frizzy hair?
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson , NV
Herbal Essences Conditioner Smooth Collection does this brand have a sulfate free formula for the smooth collection?