BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
This is my favorite hair dye by far. Out out every brand of hair dye I've used this has to be the one that has done the least damage possible. After I use this product my hair is softer than when I started, it's shiny and pretty unlike some that dry your hair out terribly and make your hair brittle. When I use this hair dye it lasts so I don't have to re-color my hair for a couple months. Highly recommended!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I used this back in high school as well and I liked it at the time. It wasn’t a harsh jet black like I would get from some other boxed dyed. It looked half decent.
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
Just got this to touch up my grey hair. I am 32 and I have a few Grey hairs that shines right in the middle of my head. I have had professional color but this is much more affordable. It lasts just as long as professional color with care as any color. Price point is under $10 with thick hair I need 2 boxes but it is still cheaper than going to the salon. I have tried different brands and Clairol herbal essences is my favorite, it covers well and leaves your hair soft, and full of vibrant color. I give it 5 stars.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I loved this box dye when I was a red head. This was such a vibrant red and so easy. It was so much better then the other brands. Vibrant color that lasted a long time.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I used one to make my hair brown and a tint of red. It was all bright red. I did that's bleached hair but it still should have been dark. So yes they do dye your hair just be careful on choosing the color.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I used this back in the day when I wanted "dr jean grey" from x-men red hair and it was the perfect shade!! It's a beautiful deep fiery red and herbal essence always has the best conditioners included that smell phenomenal
Lindsey R.
Lebanon, VA
very easy to use product ! Long last too usually at home products fade easily but this actually last so much longer than the other products. Very easy to apply. The color is very spot on with the color it shows on the box! Highly recommend buying this product to at home dye your hair !!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this color 070 black i like it this is my favorite colors because my hair its curly and this it's radiant color its easy to apply I would like to buy again this color its expected nice pretty good colors I love this colors it's brilliant am satisfied.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
They seem to not sell this in the store anymore, and that makes me sad, because I really like this color and brand. Anyways, this color goes good with my skin tone, and looks like a natural, but different color. Coming from black, it's going to be a bit darker than what's on the box (maybe if you were coming from brown/light brown hair the color would be more vibrant), but I like it. I thought it was going to be too bold, but it's a subdued auburn color, that I would definitely wear again. This was my first experience using Color Me Vibrant and I wish they still sold it in the stores!
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
I love Herbal Essence dye. I will not use any other brand. It has the best shades and the price is decent. Why am I reviewing a three pack? Well, I've got a lot of hair and it takes a lot of dye. This is my favorite shade they do, although not my current hair color. It's super bright/vibrant, so if you prefer a darker or paler shade of red I'd go a different route, but I like feeling like the center of attention and this color turns heads!
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where do they sell this product
Malena G.
Los precios varian en diferentes tiendas?
Barbie S.
WYOMING, WV
I have naturally dark brown hair and was wanting to know if this color would look good on my hair?
Sam B.
Never used this brand . How does your hair feel after ?
Rebecca L.
Vidor, TX
What products should I use to help retain the color?