BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10

• Is it gentle on red colored hair?2 Answers
  • Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not...3 Answers
  • I m searching a shampoo which add volume to my hair ...pl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells super good! When I used to box dye my hair I felt that it would keep the color lasting longer. My hair grows out fast so I can see if my natural hair is growing out of the colored hair, and when I continuously used this every time I showered, I really believed it took a long time for the hair color to stay on! Soon as I used a different type, it faded more easier.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I have for many many many years absolutely very much enjoyed herbal essences products. I tried this perticular kind of shampoo a few months ago and feel in love with it instantly!!! The smell is absolutely intoxicating and it lasts for many days
Amanda B.
I love this shampoo & it is my go to! It never leaves my hair feeling greasy or heavy after washing, I have medium hair that is naturally wavy. I don’t have oily hair so I’m not sure how it would work for that hair type. But I love it & will continue to use it & recommend to people with similar hair types with me
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Herbal Essences “Color Treatment“ is a great shampoo! Idk what’s in it to preserve color but I’m loving every bit of it and my colored hair. The smell is great, my hair holds the color and it’s smooth. Great product! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This shampoo smells so good. I always love the smell of herbal essences. It’s not too strong so I love that too. There’s so much product in this so it lasts a long time and at a good price. It does pretty good concerning colored hair too. I dye my hair vivid colors like purple, red, blue, and everything in between so they always wash out to some extent anyway but this shampoo is pretty good about not making it come out more than usual like some shampoos do. I love it and I’ll buy it again and I would highly recommend for color treated hair.
Jordann L.
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It works wonders on damaged hair as well. I wish it was a little cheaper but it wont stop me from buying this brand by any means. It lathers really well and the smell stays around forever it seems like.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I get my hair bleached so I try to throw in a color treated shampoo every so often. This one smells good but I don’t care for it too much. It seems to dry my hair out which I don’t like. I would recommend it for someone that had extremely oily hair though.
abbey r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been highlighting my hair for some time now, and this is a super great shampoo to keep the color longer. I think it does help keep my color there longer than other shampoos, it smells pretty good, and it is pretty affordable. I like that I can find it easily and not spend a bunch of money when coloring my hair is pretty expensive to begin with. It doesn't make my hair feel dry or frizzy, but it isn't heavy either where it feels super oily after I shower.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Ok- my sister is a hair stylist and I know these drugstore products are not the best thing in the world for my hair. However, this stuff smells so good! I use it maybe once a week or so just when I want to have that amazing smell in my hair! I think it cleans my hair well and doesn't seem to hurt my color treated hair. It doesn't leave it as soft and voluminous as my salon brands, but I use this for an entirely different reason! Lol! Just being honest! 😉
Tam C.
I love this Shampoo and also the conditioner. Make my hair not only smell amazing but makes it soft and not stringy. I would recommend it if you have color treated hair. Makes the color last longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krystal G.
Lancaster, CA
Does your hair get greesy after 2 days?
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you find that this shampoo actually makes the color last longer in your hair? Does it leave your hair shiny or greasy?
Rimsha A.
Is this really shampoo or are there any other herbal essence