BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color Me Happy Shampoo for color treated hair wants to keep your color radiant . With Botanical Silk. With Rose Extract. Shampoo Cleans to Reveal Natural Shine. 50% More Shine*. Vibrant Color Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar.  This shampoo for color-treated hair will protect your locks with conditioners that help keep your hair healthy and truly radiant.  And that s a sign of happiness. Why we love it:  Come on get happy: Bring a smile to your face with a luscious does of radiance tha. see more...

• Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not what is?3 Answers
  • Does this smell like rose?2 Answers
  • Anyone not like the product, why or why not?2 Answers
Natalie A.
I love all Herbal Essences shampoos. I've never colored my hair, but my step-brother gifted me this along with the conditioner, so I kind of had to use it and not let it go to waste. I can't comment on the color treatment part since I have my natural hair color, but it smells nice and leaves your hair feeling soft, just like all other Herbal Essences shampoos.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
I switched to this shampoo a couple weeks ago and my hair is definitely a lot healthier and shinier than it has been in a long time. I color my hair every other month and wanted a shampoo that would help the color to last longer. This product smells good, keeps my hair song and healthy, makes my color more vibrant. I absolutely love this product!
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
For my color, this is the only shampoo I use! This is my absolute favorite product. The shampoo leaves your hair clean and removes the dirt and oil that's been left behind. The formula in this shampoo makes my hair last a day longer than other shampoos. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. My color hasn't faded or lost it's shine with this product!
Devin S.
Arnold, MO
Absolutely love this shampoo. It is light, but leaves your hair full and smooth. I normally wash my hair every other day and my hair is never oil when it comes time to wash again. This shampoo also has a great scent and I highly recommend for anyone looking to switch to an affordable shampoo for color treated hair
Donna S.
I haven't noticed any benefits as for extending the life of my color treated hair. If anything, it makes it seem more faded and dry instead of sleek and shiny. It works to clean your hair though. When I rinse my hair out I watch my hair color wash down the drain. It does smell really good though.
Alyssa M.
The Color Me Happy is a nice shampoo for my color treated hair :). It smells nice with a hint of roses. It leaves my hair feeling pretty soft and the price is affordable when compared to high end shampoos. I'm not sure if it really helped the color stay in my hair, but i like it a lot.
Jennifer G.
I color my hair and this shampoo is awesome! I love the way it smells and the scent lasts a good while. My hair feels clean, soft, and manageable after every wash. I like to change up my shampoos and try different products often. This is definitely one that I keep coming back to.
Sara P.
I really like the smell of this, it makes my hair feel clean and soft. I will say I wish it was more moisturizing since my hair is very dry and brittle, so I need something to repair it. It isn't very expensive, but if you buy a lot of products at once it can get expensive.
Amelia L.
This product smells great. It left my hair feeling clean and soft. I was very happy that it didn't change the texture of my hair. I can't speak for the color-treated component of this shampoo since I have never dyed my straight, brown hair. It may or may not be protective.
tina c.
Los Angeles, CA
Great big size that influenster sent for me to try out. I'm really thankful and would like to put my honest opinion out there for everyone to read. THIS THING IS GREAT! comes with a pump, HUGE size, smells delicious, and best of all, it is for color treated hair. AWESOME!
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not what is?
Abi C.
I use the herbal essences blue hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I recently got highlights and then once they grew out got them glazed over. Does this shampoo also have the benefit of hydration? And what makes it better for colored hair?
Miranda B.
Does this smell like rose?