BY HERBAL ESSENCES #81 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10

• Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not...3 Answers
  • I m searching a shampoo which add volume to my hair ...pl...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo safe for vibrant less permanent colors? D...1 Answers
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells super good! When I used to box dye my hair I felt that it would keep the color lasting longer. My hair grows out fast so I can see if my natural hair is growing out of the colored hair, and when I continuously used this every time I showered, I really believed it took a long time for the hair color to stay on! Soon as I used a different type, it faded more easier.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I have for many many many years absolutely very much enjoyed herbal essences products. I tried this perticular kind of shampoo a few months ago and feel in love with it instantly!!! The smell is absolutely intoxicating and it lasts for many days
Kara W.
Grand Rapids
First thing Ill say about this shampoo is that it has a great smell and leaves my hair with a nice floral scent. It lathers really well and leaves my hair feeling clean. I don’t think you need to spend a lot of money of shampoo and if you are looking for something cheaper that cleans your hair well and gives it a great smell than this is it.
Anne R.
Before I started coloring my hair, I used Herbal Essences on a regular basis. I was told a higher end brand would be better for my color treated hair after I started the process. However, I loved herbal essences so I decided to try the shampoo aimed for color treated hair. My favorite thing about this is the smell. This brand always has the best fragrances for the variety of shampoos they have. No matter which it is, they always smell amazing! This shampoo paired with the conditioner will make your hair SO SOFT. The conditioner really smooths out the hair so easily in the shower. I did hear that it still isn’t the best for color treated hair, so I stopped using it. Overall, I loved the way this shampoo made my hair smell and feel, but for color treated hair I think you would need a stronger product.
Nancy H.
Seven Hills
This is one of the shampoos I alternate with.  I love how it suds up so nice and it smells good too.  It leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean.  It doesn't strip my color, which I like. Just 2 pumps and it cleans my hair nice. I have short hair so if your hair is longer you'll probably have to use more, but it suds nice.
Sara R.
I absolutely love this product. I have red hair and if you have red hair you already know how hard it is to maintain and to keep your hair healthy all at the same time. This product keeps my hair very smooth and healthy and on top of that keeps the red looking amazing and if that’s not enough it smells amazing. Definitely recommend
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Herbal Essences “Color Treatment“ is a great shampoo! Idk what’s in it to preserve color but I’m loving every bit of it and my colored hair. The smell is great, my hair holds the color and it’s smooth. Great product! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This shampoo smells so good. I always love the smell of herbal essences. It’s not too strong so I love that too. There’s so much product in this so it lasts a long time and at a good price. It does pretty good concerning colored hair too. I dye my hair vivid colors like purple, red, blue, and everything in between so they always wash out to some extent anyway but this shampoo is pretty good about not making it come out more than usual like some shampoos do. I love it and I’ll buy it again and I would highly recommend for color treated hair.
Jordann L.
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It works wonders on damaged hair as well. I wish it was a little cheaper but it wont stop me from buying this brand by any means. It lathers really well and the smell stays around forever it seems like.
Denae D.
Princeton, WV
I used the color me shampoo when I colored my hair quite often, it kept my hair healthy for the most part. And it kept it smooth, and soft. However, after a while the works seemed to lessen, not sure if it was my hair and frequent coloring or the shampoo.
Krystal G.
Lancaster, CA
Does your hair get greesy after 2 days?
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you find that this shampoo actually makes the color last longer in your hair? Does it leave your hair shiny or greasy?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Abi C.
I use the herbal essences blue hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I recently got highlights and then once they grew out got them glazed over. Does this shampoo also have the benefit of hydration? And what makes it better for colored hair?