Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair

by Herbal Essences

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10

1–10 on this product overall? Easy to obtain? What store do you get from? How were you introduced to this? How has it benefited it? What would you improve?
Does this shampoo have any parabens or sulfates?
Hi! I’m looking for a reasonably priced color treated hair shampoo — is this the rainbow unicorn I’m searching for? Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair
Start your review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair!
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair uploaded by October K.
I got this Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo for free from Shopperarmy in exchange for my review. This shampoo has a nice floral rose scent which left my hair smelling super good afterwards. It also left my hair really soft & didn't dry out my hair. It is silicone, parabens, & mineral oil free & also animal cruelty free. It is also dermatologist tested. I've never heard of a shampoo or conditioner being dermatologist tested. Hope that means it wont irritate, break out my scalp or cause my scalp to itch at all. I've had those problems before with other shampoos & conditioners. I only used this shampoo once so far so it's too early to tell. This shampoo & conditioner is also made with 100% certified renewable energy. I recently dyed my hair pink & noticed while using this shampoo & conditioner duo that less pink is coming out of my hair than when I wash it with other brand shampoos & conditioners. So far I really enjoy this shampoo.
Bronx, NY
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair uploaded by Maritza V.
OMG. I have used herbal essences in the past and while almost everything I liked from them there were a couple of hair care products (mostly from the new lines I believe it was a charcoal shampoo)that was horrible. I decided to go back to the original shampoo lines which I knew were good but forgot how good. The smell is amazing,the shampoo is hydrating without weight my hair down and it really did a wonderful job and taking care of that extra buildup without stripping my hair of its moisture. Very happy with this.
Las Vegas, NV
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair uploaded by Sweet T.
I have cartoon colored hair most people would relate my hair to more like a real life in person poison ivy type color so the type of shampoo I use on it is important. The herbal essence color shampoos always seem to do a pretty good job never made my hair feel extra dry does it make it feel brittle and the scent is always unbeatable!
Grand Rapids, MI
For me personally I did not like this product. It felt like it built up in my hair really quickly and would not wash out. My hair felt dirtier getting out of the shower than it did getting in. It felt heavy and looked listless. I gave it 3 stars simply because it had a pleasant smell, it did "suds up" like I like a shampoo too, and was not runny but had a nice consistency. Other than that I really did not care for this product.
Countryside, IL
I seriously love this shampoo! I have the large size with the salon pump, and it smells so great. It makes my hair soft and silky before I even apply my conditioner. I have very fine hair, so my hair gets oily pretty quickly. Other shampoos do not give me a long lasting clean look or feel, but this one does! I can finally go a couple days without washing my hair! I highly recommend this shampoo!
Bakarsfield CA
Two years ago I did some highlights in my hair. So I got this shampoo thinking it would help since I use the same brand but the rose hip one which is my favorite. This shampoo though just didn’t work for my dyed hair, it made it dry, it tangled more and my hair was super hard to handle so I had to stop using it. As for the color, I saw no change. It is affordable but it didn’t work for me.
Austin, IN
I have been using this shampoo for a little over a year for my color treated red hair. Honestly, as a shampoo it does its job. my hair is shiny and smooth. It smells good. However, as far as color care it doesn't really prolong the time your color stays. I mean, I guess no matter what shampoo you use you will have regrowth and fading. But I feel like there are better options out there.
Cincinnati, OH
1,054 reviews
This is a shampoo I got in a card basket after I dyed my hair. The scent is really strong and makes me feel like it’s more based on a younger age standpoint. The shampoo left my hair really dry so I had to make sure that I was always using conditioner after using this product. It did keep the red in my hair from fading super quick but I did not like how it had my hair super dry
Deltona, FL
I have always been an herbal essence girl it doesn't dry or make my hair greasy at all and I have a normal scalp I guess when it comes to if you're looking for some thing a 'gainst oily or dry scalp I put highlights in my hair and this definitely keeps the highlights lasting long and doesn't turn them any other color but definitely keeps them vibrant and pretty
Pt Pleasant, WV
I'm using this present time, love it! I change shampoo alot, til I find one that still works after a month of use, lol this is my go to shampoo and conditioner, seems like it works great for awhile, then I dont really feel a difference after I been using for awhile, :) makes my hair manageable and soft for awhile, then have to change lol great product tho 😁
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jersey City
il y a 3 mois
Amanda S. • il y a 3 mois
I've tried this shampoo before, and ultimately, the results depend on how often you wash your hair, the temperature of the water you wash with, and how your hair was dyed (i.e. at home or at the salon). I dyed my hair red with splat, and it washed out within a week of using this shampoo, but when I used this product to shampoo my salon colored hair, I had better luck. In fact, I preferred this over the Paul Mitchell color treated shampoo. Every hair type is different though, so this may work better on your hair than it did mine. Good luck!
il y a 5 mois
Herbal Essences ? I would like to know how well this helps already damaged hair from coloring? Or should I purchase another Herbal Essence brand to try to get some life back into my damaged hair?
Amanda S. • il y a 3 mois
I would recommend buying the color me happy shampoo and conditioner to maintain your hair color, but in terms of damage, I would recommend the Garnier Fructis Damage Treat 1 minute hair mask. It's reasonably priced and it can be used as either a conditioner or a mask.