2 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #22 in Shampoo

Color Me Happy Shampoo for color treated hair wants to keep your color radiant . With Botanical Silk. With Rose Extract. Shampoo Cleans to Reveal Natural Shine. 50% More Shine*. Vibrant Color Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar.  This shampoo for color-treated hair will protect your locks with conditioners that help keep your hair healthy and truly radiant.  And that s a sign of happiness. Why we love it:  Come on get happy: Bring a smile to your face with a luscious does of radiance tha. see more...

• Does this smell like rose?2 Answers
  • Anyone not like the product, why or why not?2 Answers
  • I use the herbal essences blue hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I...3 Answers
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a couple months now and I have to say that my hair is definitely shinier than it has been in a while. I color my hair every month and I wanted a shampoo that won't strip the color from my hair, would keep my color vibrant, and smelled good without breaking the bank. I have to say that for a bargain buy this stuff is pretty awesome. The color I dyed my hair is a vibrant red by the way, which is notorious for being difficult to keep vibrant but using this every 2 to 3 days hasn't stripped it at all. One last thing I will say about it is that I have a lot of hair, but it's fine hair so volume is something I want to get out of a shampoo and this doesn't weight my hair down.
J C.
J C.
Although this is a good shampoo, it gets the job done, smells good and leaves my hair clean this is definitively not for colored hair. I had dyed my hair with pravanna blue ,a professional hair dye brand that I had used before but this shampoo stripped the color out in two washes. If you really want a hair color safe shampoo look for something without sulfates if it has sulfates no matter what it promises t'll strip your hair of its color.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
This shampoo and conditioner does not keep the dyed black color from rinsing out of my hair. I got my hair dyed at a salon with good product (not cheap at-home brands, etc.) and it still washes out in the shower and rinses down my drain. I thought I'd try these products before splurging for a more expensive shampoo and conditioner set for keeping dye from fading, but it looks like I'm going to have to because this stuff sucks.!!!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Huntsville, AL
Been using Color Me Happy shampoo and conditioner for months now. It's the only combo I can use that doesn't make my hair super oily, nor does it dry it out. The fragrance is also amazing,, probably the best in any shampoo or conditioner I have ever used. I used to change up my hair products a lot, but once I started with Herbal Essences, I have stuck with it. Completely satisfied with this product!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Herbal Essences shampoos. I've never colored my hair, but my step-brother gifted me this along with the conditioner, so I kind of had to use it and not let it go to waste. I can't comment on the color treatment part since I have my natural hair color, but it smells nice and leaves your hair feeling soft, just like all other Herbal Essences shampoos.
Liz J.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
I switched to this shampoo a couple weeks ago and my hair is definitely a lot healthier and shinier than it has been in a long time. I color my hair every other month and wanted a shampoo that would help the color to last longer. This product smells good, keeps my hair song and healthy, makes my color more vibrant. I absolutely love this product!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my color, this is the only shampoo I use! This is my absolute favorite product. The shampoo leaves your hair clean and removes the dirt and oil that's been left behind. The formula in this shampoo makes my hair last a day longer than other shampoos. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. My color hasn't faded or lost it's shine with this product!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I totally suggest this for color treated hair. I have been through a few shampoo's and this is definitely one of my favorite. Though Herbal Essence is known for it's strong scent this particular one has a subtle scent that does not overpower at all. I like that it works well with my color treated hair and doesn't weigh it down at all either.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Arnold, MO
Absolutely love this shampoo. It is light, but leaves your hair full and smooth. I normally wash my hair every other day and my hair is never oil when it comes time to wash again. This shampoo also has a great scent and I highly recommend for anyone looking to switch to an affordable shampoo for color treated hair
Sam W.
Sam W.
Greenfield, OH
I've used this shampoo for years and years and there is just nothing out there I can find that smells this good!!!! It seems to keep my color highlights bright and they don't fade quickly. This product is so affordable and works much better than most expensive salon shampoos. Did I mentioned the amazing smell?
Haley  N.
Haley N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
bianey r.
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Abi C.
Abi C.
I use the herbal essences blue hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I recently got highlights and then once they grew out got them glazed over. Does this shampoo also have the benefit of hydration? And what makes it better for colored hair?
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Does this smell like rose?
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
Anyone not like the product, why or why not?