BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color Me Happy Shampoo for color treated hair wants to keep your color radiant . With Botanical Silk. With Rose Extract. Shampoo Cleans to Reveal Natural Shine. 50% More Shine*. Vibrant Color Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar.  This shampoo for color-treated hair will protect your locks with conditioners that help keep your hair healthy and truly radiant.  And that s a sign of happiness. Why we love it:  Come on get happy: Bring a smile to your face with a luscious does of radiance tha. see more...

• Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not what is?3 Answers
  • Does this smell like rose?3 Answers
  • Anyone not like the product, why or why not?2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Sharon R.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color Treated Hair, 10.17 fl oz more...
I enjoyed using this shampoo whenever I would stay over at my cousin’s place since she dyes her hair often and we also have similar hair types and needs. This lathers beautifully and smells fabulous as well! I could definitely see myself purchasing this in the near future along with the matching conditioner since it works great and is also affordable.
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
This was a really good shampoo for my color treated hair. At the time I had red hair it definitely helped with keeping my hair in good condition and helping the color not be completely stripped. And for that price? You really can’t beat that.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I have been highlighting my hair for some time now, and this is a super great shampoo to keep the color longer. I think it does help keep my color there longer than other shampoos, it smells pretty good, and it is pretty affordable. I like that I can find it easily and not spend a bunch of money when coloring my hair is pretty expensive to begin with. It doesn't make my hair feel dry or frizzy, but it isn't heavy either where it feels super oily after I shower.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely love this shampoo! Smells great and really gets the job done! Love the packaging and the price. Herbal essences really stands behind their products. It’s absolutely the best hands down! I love all herbal essences!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
It's a good shampoo. It smells good, like a mix of clean soap and floral. My hair is really oily and it does pretty good for my roots. But I bought it because it says color safe and 50% more radiance. I haven't noticed any difference than using other shampoos that aren't for colored hair. If anything I've noticed this really dries out the ends of my hair. It's okay, but there are much better shampoos for colored hair.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color Treated Hair more...
I don’t color my hair. However, I have dry hair and bought this hoping it would be a hydrating shampoo. It’s not really. In this case, this would be a good product for someone coloring their hair brown.
DANIELLE K.
Olympia, KY
For a cheaper shampoo it's amazing. It helps so much from where I Dye my hair all the time and with my dry scalp and to top it off it smells amazing af. Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color Treated Hair
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Excellent product especially with my hair because I have my hair treated. I have oily scalp at times and works great. Kind of reminds me of the head and shoulders conditioner. Excellent fragrance to it.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I switch up my hair products frequently, mostly because I like to stay ahead of the curve with "whats in the now." I've used Herbal Essences on and off for years, but this was my first time trying out the Color Me Happy. As always the smell of this shampoo is heavenly. It has a yummy rose fragrance to it, along with the Color Me Happy conditioner. Shampoo works up a nice lather, and will leave your hair super shiny and replenished. Although the scent and healthy radiance is great, it tends to weigh my long thick hair down, rather than giving me the volume I need to. It may work better for other hair types rather than mine, plus it helps keep that colored hair vibrant, since this is geared towards color treated hair. I'll still continue to use Herbel Essences in the future as I always tend to go back to everynow and then, simply because thier scents are always on point.
Jennifer  H.
I absolutely love Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color treated hair. It has the most amazing fragrance! I have bought many other shampoos for color treated hair and this is by far the best shampoo that is affordable and helps keep color longer. It also helps keep my hair from drying out! If you are looking for a shampoo that smells great and is easy on your pocket book look no further and go out and purchase Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo today....oh and don't forget to buy its mate Color Me Happy Conditioner for best results!
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not what is?
Abi C.
I use the herbal essences blue hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I recently got highlights and then once they grew out got them glazed over. Does this shampoo also have the benefit of hydration? And what makes it better for colored hair?
Miranda B.
Does this smell like rose?