BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10

• Is it gentle on red colored hair?2 Answers
  • Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not...3 Answers
  • I m searching a shampoo which add volume to my hair ...pl...1 Answers
Mercedes E.
Review for: 2 Pack - Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
First off, the packaging of the shampoo is so pretty and sleek. The scent is also really nice it’s my favorite herbal essences shampoo. I would say this shampoo can be used for oily and dry scalps. I was very satisfied with this product it’s my go to! It keeps my color looking amazing like out of the salon. I also only have to wash my hair about every other day with this pack.
Samara D.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I used this product for a while after highlighting my hair. Works great, smells great, does the trick! I generally like Herbal Essences products for my hair, and I’ll gladly switch between them just to try out new formulas and scents. But this shampoo for color treated hair is a good one!
Kimberly M.
Delaware
Review for: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo for Color - Treated Hair, 10.17 Ounce (Pack of 6) more...
YESS USE THIS product any of this brands products they work miracles I used to have damaged hair but after using the shampoo and conditioner together my hair feels like babies hair. !! It targets all types of hair damaged , oily , color treated !
Lisa P.
Review for: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, 23.7 oz more...
I am definitely a snob when it comes to my hair care products. I have been pleasantly surprised with this shampoo. It smells amazing and really cleans my hair. It does not weigh it down or leave a buildup.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I have for many many many years absolutely very much enjoyed herbal essences products. I tried this perticular kind of shampoo a few months ago and feel in love with it instantly!!! The smell is absolutely intoxicating and it lasts for many days
Elina B.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: CVS
The main reason i use this shampoo sometimes is the smell! Smells sooo good and it lasts for a long time! Other shampoo smells disappear but this one lasts and lasts!
Rebecca W.
rialto
Purchased at: Target
I really like this shampoo. I’ve been coloring my hair for years and with this shampoo, it keeps my color looking fresh fo r awhile without stripping the color out. It also smells amazing!!!! You can’t go wrong with this one!
Amanda B.
I love this shampoo & it is my go to! It never leaves my hair feeling greasy or heavy after washing, I have medium hair that is naturally wavy. I don’t have oily hair so I’m not sure how it would work for that hair type. But I love it & will continue to use it & recommend to people with similar hair types with me
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Herbal Essences “Color Treatment“ is a great shampoo! Idk what’s in it to preserve color but I’m loving every bit of it and my colored hair. The smell is great, my hair holds the color and it’s smooth. Great product! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair
Krissy P.
Canonsburg, PA
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! I rotate the types of hair care I use, but I do notice less of a "brassy" tone in my highlights when I use this. And, as I said - the smell - it's amazing! And it does leave my hair feeling a bit fuller also, which is a plus!
Krystal G.
Lancaster, CA
Does your hair get greesy after 2 days?
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you find that this shampoo actually makes the color last longer in your hair? Does it leave your hair shiny or greasy?
Rimsha A.
Is this really shampoo or are there any other herbal essence

Amazon