BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo for colored hair has a romantic Moroccan rose scent and a color-protecting formula to help your hair feel radiant, fresh, and irresistible. It replenishes softness and enhances shine to help keep your color looking fresh.

• Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or mineral oil
  • Luxurious notes of rose essences
  • Offers color care for touchable, radiant hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10

• Is it gentle on red colored hair?2 Answers
  • Is this your favorite shampoo for colored hair and if not...3 Answers
  • I m searching a shampoo which add volume to my hair ...pl...1 Answers
Katy C.
Las Vegas
Smells good and is affordable but other than that, nothing else to write home about. It leaves my hair incredibly dry and brittle. It's also very "thin", takes a lot more product to fully sud up and it's also full of sulphates :(  If you're not on a budget, there's no reason to get this product. Especially since it doesn't make your color last longer, the whole notion to the "color me happy" purpose.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells super good! When I used to box dye my hair I felt that it would keep the color lasting longer. My hair grows out fast so I can see if my natural hair is growing out of the colored hair, and when I continuously used this every time I showered, I really believed it took a long time for the hair color to stay on! Soon as I used a different type, it faded more easier.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color Treated Hair more...
I have for many many many years absolutely very much enjoyed herbal essences products. I tried this perticular kind of shampoo a few months ago and feel in love with it instantly!!! The smell is absolutely intoxicating and it lasts for many days
Amanda B.
I love this shampoo & it is my go to! It never leaves my hair feeling greasy or heavy after washing, I have medium hair that is naturally wavy. I don’t have oily hair so I’m not sure how it would work for that hair type. But I love it & will continue to use it & recommend to people with similar hair types with me
Marissa E.
First, I love the smell it smells like a light scent of Rose's and lathers really well and is so soft on my hair making it so soft. It is best for either scalp as I have an oily one. The scent is unbeliefable and warming it is great and I was throughly satisfied! Will definitely purchase again!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Review for: Color With Hello Hydration Body Wash Kit more...
Herbal Essences “Color Treatment“ is a great shampoo! Idk what’s in it to preserve color but I’m loving every bit of it and my colored hair. The smell is great, my hair holds the color and it’s smooth. Great product! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo For Color Treated Hair
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Hair For Color-Treated Hair more...
This shampoo smells so good. I always love the smell of herbal essences. It’s not too strong so I love that too. There’s so much product in this so it lasts a long time and at a good price. It does pretty good concerning colored hair too. I dye my hair vivid colors like purple, red, blue, and everything in between so they always wash out to some extent anyway but this shampoo is pretty good about not making it come out more than usual like some shampoos do. I love it and I’ll buy it again and I would highly recommend for color treated hair.
Jordann L.
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It works wonders on damaged hair as well. I wish it was a little cheaper but it wont stop me from buying this brand by any means. It lathers really well and the smell stays around forever it seems like.
Darianna M.
Ponce
Very nice shampoo it smells ok like regular shampoo smell; it really cleanses my which is important but I don't see that it protect my color treated hair all that much because I can still see my hair dye wash off as normaly like any other shampoo
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I get my hair bleached so I try to throw in a color treated shampoo every so often. This one smells good but I don’t care for it too much. It seems to dry my hair out which I don’t like. I would recommend it for someone that had extremely oily hair though.
Krystal G.
Lancaster, CA
Does your hair get greesy after 2 days?
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
I colored my hair red, I really want something that wont strip the color. Using this do you find that the color runs a lot and fades fast?
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you find that this shampoo actually makes the color last longer in your hair? Does it leave your hair shiny or greasy?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What's your Favorite Herbal Essences Conditioner/shampoo??
Abi C.
I use the herbal essences blue hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I recently got highlights and then once they grew out got them glazed over. Does this shampoo also have the benefit of hydration? And what makes it better for colored hair?

back