Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack uploaded by Rebecca R.Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack uploaded by Melissa L.Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack uploaded by Monica T.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #48 in Shampoo

Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair wants to keep your color radiant. Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar. This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair's moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality. Continue your color happiness.

Monica M.
Monica M.
Long Beach, CA
I might be biased but I have honestly had no need to try any other shampoo nor conditioner. I have easily used Herbal Essences all my life because that's what we always had in our household. As an adult I continue to buy their products, especially the color me happy. Keeps my hair very nice and shiny, and get compliments for it all the time. It feels great because I'm always on the move and don't have much time to do extra stuff to my hair. So a quick lather and rinse with these two and you are golden.
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
Even if this shampoo and conditioner were crap, I'd keep using them because they smell like magical unicorn pee!! I color my hair with fantasy colors and I want to do everything I can to make that color last as long as possible and this shampoo and conditioner do reduce the amount of color that bleeds in the shower pretty much as well as the salon brands I've tried for a much better price.
Mimi L.
Mimi L.
Ridgewood, Ny
To start off, I have not used Herbal essence since middle school. Which was 15 years ago, because it dried out my hair. This time I Bought it while on vacation because it was on sale at the drug store. Love the smell, love the look of the bottles, and love the way it made my hair feel! I never thought I would use Herbal Essences again but I'm so glad I gave it another chance.
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
My absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner combo! I have faithfully used these two since I began coloring my hair. Leaves my hair smelling wonderful and so touchably soft, my boyfriend loves it! Great price for a great product. I feel completely safe using this on my salon colored hair and hey it saves me a hefty chunk of money by not buying the salon products!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Asheville, NC
I have used so many different shampoos and conditioners and this is by far the best. My hair even after being colored so many timestories always feels so healthy. I have straight brown hair with highlights for now :) I couldn't asked for more. It's perfect for my colored hair. I love the way my hair feels and looks after every use. I will never used another.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Lived this dienamic duo got mine for free to try from influenster and even though I haven't colored my hair in a while I really think it gave my hair a refresher I usually let my hair air dry after showering and brushing it and my hair dried very soft looked at the price in store fir this not a bad price will most likely buy it myself.
Caley H.
Caley H.
This is a pretty good product. The only dislike I have is my hair is still so hard to brush through. Pros. Of it is that it smells AMAZING and it helps keep the color in your hair pretty good while. I would recommend this for anyone looking for hair color extender that's on a budget
Serenity V.
Serenity V.
I love this shampoo and conditioner set! Not only does it smell good, it keeps my hair feeling clean without washing out all my color! I dyed my hair and it stayed in perfectly thanks to this hair wash! All for a great price too! It's very easily assessable and one of my favorites.
karenvoisard
karenvoisard
West Warwick, RI
Love the smell! Kept my hair super smooth and silky. It didn't wash out my color. It made it last two weeks longer then it normally does. The price is great for the amount of product you receive. I have medium length hair and the shampoo and conditioner lasted about a month.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Very nice shampoo and conditioner for my color-treated hair! It leaves my hair feeling pretty smooth and helps the color last longer. There might be others that are better,but I think this is a really great option that is affordable. The bonus is the amazing scent :).
Asia G.
Asia G.
Does anyone else love the way this smells?
Jaime G.