BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color Treated Hair Wants to Keep Your Color Radiant. 50% More Shine Vibrant Color*. With Botanical Silk. With Rose Extract Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar.  This shampoo for color-treated hair will protect your locks with conditioners that help keep your hair healthy and truly radiant.  And that s a sign of happiness. Why we love it:  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  Come on get happy:  Bring a smile to your face with a luscious dose of radiance that helps protect yo. see more...

• Does your hair get greesy after 2 days?7 Answers
  • I have a question of anyone can answer it I would be so thankful....1 Answers
  • Is this really shampoo or are there any other herbal essence 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It keeps my color treated hair healthy and shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this if you're on a budget and can't afford the salon strength color safe shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I use this product that are in the stand up bottles....I haven't used this one...but the product is the same.I love the product.It helps not kill my color.It is a must when it comes t dying my hair.It is very affordable and lathers up very nice.It smells amazing and I would definitely recommend for colored hair.I love the product....now I want the pump bottle because those are better because you don't have to pick something up and drop it 36 million times." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to shampoo for color treated hair." in 1 review
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
Honestly it’s not a bad shampoo but I was expecting it to moisturize my hair much more than I saw I feel like the shampoo is better for oily hair and not dry hair like mine it definitely is not that bad though for people with more of an oily scalp
Julie S.
This is my go-to and favorite shampoo-and it has been for years! I have severe skin sensitivities and allergies and have to be very careful with the products I use on my body. This particular shampoo is one of the only color-preserving shampoos that my skin is able to tolerate yet it still gets the job done!! I highlight my hair every 3 to 4 months, and to be honest, using this and the color me happy conditioner together every 4 to 6 days has allowed me to.go this long between washes and coloring! Top of my recommended list for sure!!
Amanda J.
After just having my second child my hair has been so brittle. I decided to color it and did a deep conditioning as well, to keep up my color I purchased the Color Me Happy and I am so thrilled I did. my hair is not only retaining the color but the shine is out of this world! happy hair = happy momma!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
My mom and I go through bottles of this product. Herbal essence smells so good and always makes my hair feel so soft and clean. I have ombre hair so this color me happy line is what I typically use to make sure my hair stays nourished.
Hope J.
Beckley , WV
I LOVE this shampoo as well as the conditioner.
It smells amazing which is a definite plus for me, because I love how it leaves my hair smelling great even after its rinsed out. I have oily hair and this shampoo leaves it looking clean and lightweight. I would definitely purchase it again
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
The smell is something that honestly draws me to buy this over and over. It cleanses without stripping! And I naturally have oily hair that needs washing every day. And I noticed that yes, I have to wash everyday but it stays cleaner just a few hours longer than other brands and products.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY
I love this shampoo, it is second to my Paul Mitchell and a great alternative to when I just don't have the money to cough up for the more expensive products. This is affordable, and available at nearly every drugstore. I am satisfied with this product.
María S.
This thing smells amazing, smells like roses, leaves the smell for a while in the hair, I would buy this again in the future. Let hair feeling clean plus soft and full of body. I would certainly recommend the purchase of this product. nice clean gloss and soft touch is allowed
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I do love this shampoo. I love how it lathers in my hair. It pairs well with the conditioner. The scent smells great and isn't overtly potent. The thing is I don't like pumps. It's hard to get the product out if it's bottle when it's low.
Krystal G.
Lancaster, CA
Does your hair get greesy after 2 days?
Rimsha A.
Is this really shampoo or are there any other herbal essence
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
I finally got my hair colored for the first time ever, so I am new to this. I am wondering what is the best shampoo/conditioner for color-treated hair. I also have a very curly and semi-dry hair. Thanks!
Dee G.
I have a question of anyone can answer it I would be so thankful. I want to know if this product affects the scalp in any way ex.dandruff