BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have mixed feelings about this dry shampoo, I love the bottle, and I love the scent. I've used it about 3 or 4 times now and I'm not crazy about it. It doesn't work as much as I would like it too inbetween washes. It still makes my hair look oily and greasy but just added height to it.
Cerissa M.
Turlock, CA
It works great when I am on the go and don't have a chance to wash my hair. only problem is that it leaves a gray over spray tint on my hair.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I just switched to this dry shampoo after being faithful to another brand for years and it did not disappoint. It really gives you that clean hair feeling, not like you're covering up greasy hair! I love the pleasant scent and fact that it doesn't leave a white residue
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
My hair is color treated (Hot Pink) so you can imagine I kinda live my life off of dry shampoo. If I'm being completely honest I like this stuff but it isn't my favorite for two reasons. The scent is really strong it almost gives me a headache and second I don't feel as though it does anything except dry my hair out. I wanted to love this stuff, but I don't. I instead like the "Not your mothers dry shampoo" scent is fresh and does a great job with keeping oils in your hair in control.
Jessica N.
I love the smell. It smells fresh like rose petals. It works good too. I use this dry shampoo twice a week. Definitely recommend! !
Elva L.
GOODYEAR, AZ
Absolutely love this product! I have to have my hair pulled back for work, so don't want to waste time time washing it often. I usually wash my hair every 5-8 days... depending. I can use this product every other 2-3 days and my hair still feels and smells clean.
Mary W.
Easton
I have three foot long hair, thick as a brick- so you can imagine that washing it can be a chore. I've bought and tried many, many dry shampoo methods, both bottled and homemade, and I must say: this is my favorite. It sprays on easily, doesn't leave any strange powder on the hair, always puffs the grease and sweat right off my roots, and smells just lovely. I'm a big fan of Herbal Essences' "Color Me Happy" scent- a big, robust garden rose - so I buy this even though my hair is not color-treated. Truly the least fussy dry shampoo I've ever used, and a staple of my beauty arsenal (particularly for travel).
Kristen L.
Shippensburg
It's easy to use. Just separate your hair to the roots, shake the can, and spray it on. Then rub it into your scalp, and brush through. The price wasn't bad, but it doesn't work that well. If your hair is only slightly greasy, you're good to go, but it's not going to help much if you get really greasy hair. If I use too much of it, it makes my scalp really itchy.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo, 4.9 fl oz I'm thrilled with this , great price , smells amazing . Its works as root lift , It don't leave your hair dry and chalky It also added volume Its amazing !!
Sofia R.
Omg this is one o the best products I've tried. It leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. Smells pretty great also. Besides that, I've always wanted a product that gave me texture and this dry shampoo rocked it! I love it. I really recommend it.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?