BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I like to use dry shampoo for volume, especially when I curl my hair. This doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or crunchy and have a good bounce. It is very good for the price and I would definitely recommend this.
Amber F.
Painesville, OH
I like that this dry shampoo is specific to color treated hair. There isn't much white/powder residue left behind and helps give hair a clean, fresh look
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Love it great smell last all day , good price and great for curly colored hair , always have it on hand , hair is soft as well when using it ,
Meagan B.
One of my number one favorite dry shampoos with a scent, it's not overpowering but it is just enough scent for someone to notice when giving someone a hug etc. I like that because usually I get compliments on it.
Kelsey G.
circle pines
Smells amazing and it really works. It doesn’t weigh my hair down either which is great
Kelsey W.
Milledgeville, GA
I have never received more compliments on how good my hair smells than when I use this! I️ have oily roots, and have tried several brands trying to find the right product for me, and this is I️t. My hair is noticeably less oily when I use this, and I️t stays that way all day. However the best part is, like I mentioned earlier, the smell! Everyone asks what perfume I’m using, but little do they know it’s just my dry shampoo.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I like the HE dry shampoo it's easy to use. Helps me keep my hair straight for longer! This dry shampoo usually lets me go 2-3 days without having to wash my hair when it's straight. It's affordable which is great! I'll be buying it again! The only downfall I found is the top applicator gets clogged very easily.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
i like the price the smell and the Quality of the shampoo and its easy to use i like it better than most for the price i reccomend this to all of my friends
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
I've been using this product for about 2 years now. I have pretty oily hair so I use this the second day after washing my hair and it lasts for 3-4 days. I also have thin, long hair so it works really well for my hair type.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?