BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Mary W.
Easton
I have three foot long hair, thick as a brick- so you can imagine that washing it can be a chore. I've bought and tried many, many dry shampoo methods, both bottled and homemade, and I must say: this is my favorite. It sprays on easily, doesn't leave any strange powder on the hair, always puffs the grease and sweat right off my roots, and smells just lovely. I'm a big fan of Herbal Essences' "Color Me Happy" scent- a big, robust garden rose - so I buy this even though my hair is not color-treated. Truly the least fussy dry shampoo I've ever used, and a staple of my beauty arsenal (particularly for travel).
ruqaya a.
alqassim
was soooooooooo gooood
and This very beautiful and very excellent shamppo
is so love this
Elizabeth Y.
Works great! Would definitely recommend to others. Left my hair nice and shiny. Didn't feel greasy like other dry shampoos I've tried.
Olena S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite brand. I love the smell , texture how it does not leave your hair feeling yucky or sticky. I gives my hair a amazing feeling. I have never used dry shampoo before till more and more people started telling me how they loved how it felt on their hair. Its not a bad option for a quick solution....  I highly recommend it.. Don't hack it till you try it. right? .....  Make the right choice.
Beata V.
Smells great and feels good. Really affordable too and easily found which are both good points. Really good
Tabitha P.
Kennewick , Wa
I really enjoy the smell of the dry shampoo. I think the main think I would "complain" about would be that when it no longer sprays out it still feels like there is some product left but it won't spray out.
Rubi M.
Washington, DC
I wanted to like this product because it was so inexpensive, but both my sister and I have had horrible experiences with it. It leaves us feeling like our hair is wet, which is the opposite of what we want. The only way I can make it work is by using it then blowdrying my hair. I wouldn't purchase or recommend it.
Jess A.
New Prague, MN
I absolutely love this product!! It brings out my natural hair color and restores my hair to a fresh clean look. makes my hair feel light again and I can still style is nicely with this product in!! it's amazing!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Color Me Happy by Herbal Essence is a must if you color your hair. It protects your hair, keeping it nice, shiny and healthy.
Samantha M.
Simi Valley, CA
I've been searching for a dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel dirtier, and unfortunately, this is not it.  I usually have to wash my hair every day and I've tried to go a day or two without washing with this product, and my hair felt so dirty and felt thick and gross.  There was white residue all over my already light colored hair.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?