BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Nasira M.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn’t work well with my curly hair. I didn’t notice any differences, I need hair products with super moisture for my dry hair
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
This product is terrible. I use dry shampoo almost daily and this one literally did nothing to my hair. It’s basically a perfumed spray with no purpose. There was no residue, thankfully, but it was all around. Disappointing product.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Seriously crappy. The only positive is the scent, which is the same as the classic rose HE shampoo and conditioner we all know and love. But the spray mechanism gets gunked up fast and then it comes out in gross big droplets that get all over your walls, the bathroom door, your clothes....it’s a mess. It’s got a HIGH alcohol content which dries the heck out of your hair and causes fallout. It was decent for refreshing second day hair but it wasn’t strong enough to combat actual grease. Pass.
Amanda J.
The only thing I love about this product is the scent! Other than that, this product just isn’t good. This dry shampoo leaves a white residue in my hair every time I use it. It did not take all the oil out of my hair. It left my hair having a sticky texture. I do not like this product at all! I do not recommend!
Jessica H.
I bought this item a couple of months ago, because I was trying to get out of the habit of washing my hair everyday. That being said, the smell of it was what initially had me sold. However, when it actually came to how it work I was disappointed. My hair didn't feel clean in fact it appeared to make my hair look greasy and kinda of sticky.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I only purchased this because it was on clearance and I can see why. This didn’t do anything at all. There was no change in my hair after use. The only thing that happened was my scalp started and to burn and itch. This went straight in the trash. It wasn’t even something that I would pass on to a friend to try.
Shelby B.
Timmonsville, SC
The only good quality of this dry shampoo is the scent that it has. The product does not work me. I would never purchase this again.
Victoria r.
Tyler
It’s okay 👌 used it awhile back until I found a new shampoo but works great on my hair and keeps smelling good
Liliana P.
Hate it this dry shampoo! The essence is overwhelming and my hair felt dry and crunchy
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
Very affordable compared to the competitive brands but more than less the can will run out of aerosol before I am everyday way thru the product forcing me to throw out a half used dry shampoo.... save yourself the trouble and spend a few more dollars on a reliable brand...
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?