BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
I use theses once in awhile I rather do the regular shampoo IDK but I just feel my hair cleaner that way😊😊
Alexis B.
Love the smell on this dry shampoo it’s the perfect scent! And t really pulls all the oils out of your hair
emily h.
Medford, NY
Makes my hair feel like I just washed it and it smells so amazing I love this product and it saves the day
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I love the smell and performance of this product! It is also for color treated hair which is aways a plus.
Ashley N.
Jacksonville
Great !! Doesn't make my hair all dry and stringy. Actually works making my hair look nice if I skip a wash
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I like it for the most part. It smells incredible but sometimes the dispenser gets stuck which is annoying.
Ana L.
Really easy and simple to use smells wonderful takes all the oils out in seconds the only brad i have tryed
Joan L.
Lynchburg, VA
It leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed! And smells great!
Ifkcfj kvfufj fjfufjf jvjfucjcj kgufufmcud
Laura W.
Love love love this product. The smell is amazing. One of my favorite smells. Also made my hair look great
Yaminah D.
This is a great product. My hair is sooo dry and after 1 use of this will have my hair back silky and soft.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?