BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
Made my hair smell nice and clean! Very useful for the days when washing your hair can't be accomplished!
Julia D.
Sun Prairie, WI
I try not to use dry shampoo that much but when I do I love this one. It smells amazing and does the job
Jessica W.
This hair shampoo doesn't leave my hair sticky or dry feeling.. it smells get and a great hair refresher​
Michele A.
my hair smells soo good with this and keeps my color from fading. i also love the original scent of roses
Anjelica M.
Love the smell of this product & the way it makes my hair feel. Only dry shampoo I'll probably ever use.
Leila E.
I've never tried this one. I know it smells good though I should look into this. Who else has tried this?
Ivonne C.
It's smells good and kind works. It has a weird residue but the thing is that it doesn't last long enough
Monica M.
Corsicana, TX
This dry shampoo smells amazing. Blend well with my dark brown hair and doesn't really leave any residue.
Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like the product but it makes my hair fee really dried out but it has a good smell and isn’t expensive
Laura A.
This smells great and is the only dry shampoo that I've found that works for my fine hair and oily scalp.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?