BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashley N.
NORFOLK
Great !! Doesn't make my hair all dry and stringy. Actually works making my hair look nice if I skip a wash
Jordan L.
Chickasha, OK
I love the smell and performance of this product! It is also for color treated hair which is aways a plus.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love this but for some reason it is hard to get my hands on it. I don't think they sell this at walmart.
Yaminah D.
This is a great product. My hair is sooo dry and after 1 use of this will have my hair back silky and soft.
Kendall F.
Dayton, WA
Really like the smell of this kind of thick residue on my hair but goes away after I brush it a few times
Norelle L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand! It smells great all the time shampoo/conditioner everything! Product will last awhile!
Monica M.
Corsicana, TX
This dry shampoo smells amazing. Blend well with my dark brown hair and doesn't really leave any residue.
Victoria L.
I really like this dry shampoo. It absorbs oil without leaving too much residue and it has a nice smell.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this stuff!! It smells AMAZING like all of their products and it keeps my hair fresh all day long
Michele A.
my hair smells soo good with this and keeps my color from fading. i also love the original scent of roses
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?