BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a realy good product for the care of your hairm its realy amazing. Every single women should try it
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I love the smell of this dry shampoo and how it doesn't clump in your hair! it also made my hair look fuller!
mia v.
great at hiding my grease. smells good and fresh. i did notice some white flakes of residue as time grew on.
Kaz B.
Herbal Essences always smells fantastic. Smells like a spring garden. Best color care collection that exists.
Sandy B.
Love it. Works well with my type of hair and it smells great. Best if used with the same type of conditioner.
Sarah T.
I like this product, but it makes my hair tangle much easier. I can only go one day without washing my hair.
Macy T.
Has an ok scent...just not something id try again. Just makes my hair greasy and unmanageable to style again.
Natasha B.
Herbal essences smells amazing. I love the way the hair feels after using it and how it isn't stiff or harsh.
Brit W.
Vail
I really like this. Made my hair look like it had just been washed but made it feel weird if you touched it.
Joseline R.
The smell is heaven! Just like the shampoo! Works very well doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and any residue
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?