BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
mia v.
great at hiding my grease. smells good and fresh. i did notice some white flakes of residue as time grew on.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I love the smell of this dry shampoo and how it doesn't clump in your hair! it also made my hair look fuller!
Sandy B.
Love it. Works well with my type of hair and it smells great. Best if used with the same type of conditioner.
Brit W.
Vail
I really like this. Made my hair look like it had just been washed but made it feel weird if you touched it.
Tisha P.
Was a little disappointed in this. Used it after coloring my hair and it didn't seem to meet the expectations
Sarah T.
I like this product, but it makes my hair tangle much easier. I can only go one day without washing my hair.
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
This stuff absolutely smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft they always put out the best products
Jackie P.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Perfect product makes ur hair so much more clean and absolutely amazing and clean always smells fresh love it
Kaz B.
Herbal Essences always smells fantastic. Smells like a spring garden. Best color care collection that exists.
Natasha B.
Herbal essences smells amazing. I love the way the hair feels after using it and how it isn't stiff or harsh.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?