BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Paulina M.
Chico
Smells so f*ing great! Takes away grease completely! Suggest to use every other day otherwise your hair tangles
Cheyenne A.
I have a really dry scalp and I love using this shampoo it helps my dry scalp I recommend everyone to use this
Brilynn  H.
I have this dry shampoo. It works good and makes hair look pretty fresh once you "rub" it in and brush it out .
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Makes my hair look good but the texture is kinda weird and coarse. It's better than another brand that I tried.
Ashley G.
Columbus, GA
This dry shampoo is a great price, smells fantastic, works quickly, and doesn't leave any residue in your hair.
Mercedes A.
Cleveland, OH
Real nice, fresh smelling product. This is great for on the go, or if your camping and a shower is unavailable.
Justina G.
I love dry shampoo ! Herbal essences has great smelling products and I like using this in between hair washes !
Ashley P.
I've always used herbal essence they are an amazing component and this mousse is the best to use for your hair
Oksana D.
1,734 reviews
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Ashley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells great and works pretty well. I have to use a lot of it to actually make it look like I used dry shampoo
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?