BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I'm pretty picky with dry shampoos because I have oily hair but this one is okay. I like that it's color safe.
Emma A.
I love this dry shampoo. It works so good. I love the smell of this dry shampoo I practically use it everyday.
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
Lovvvvvvve the fragrance. Doesnt leave hair greasy or powdery. Smells great and super affordable!! A must have!
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Justina G.
I love dry shampoo ! Herbal essences has great smelling products and I like using this in between hair washes !
Mercedes A.
Cleveland, OH
Real nice, fresh smelling product. This is great for on the go, or if your camping and a shower is unavailable.
Victoria r.
Tyler
It’s okay 👌 used it awhile back until I found a new shampoo but works great on my hair and keeps smelling good
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
My. All. Time. Favorite. It adds amazing texture and I use on clean or dirty hair. Great volume and covers oil.
Ashley G.
Columbus, GA
This dry shampoo is a great price, smells fantastic, works quickly, and doesn't leave any residue in your hair.
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Makes my hair look good but the texture is kinda weird and coarse. It's better than another brand that I tried.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?