BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Wow I love this shampoo it only for the effectiveness it does but also for all the wonderful smell it gives my hair I wash my day every other day with it and use the same conditioner wonderful would buy it again and definitely recommend it
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
When it comes to herbal essence I tend to be a little hesitant. Don’t get me wrong the product does what it suppose to do and it smells great but for me it does it’s job a little too well. It tends to leave my hair dry and sticky.. no thank you. There are definitely better products out there but I’ll still use it if need to be.
Hadacha R.
During the week, I barely have time to wash my hair, and always leave it for the weekend. If I ever have an event to go to during the week and have no time to wash, I apply this is and it usually lasts me a day or so. Overall, I am satisfied!
Jessica H.
I bought this item a couple of months ago, because I was trying to get out of the habit of washing my hair everyday. That being said, the smell of it was what initially had me sold. However, when it actually came to how it work I was disappointed. My hair didn't feel clean in fact it appeared to make my hair look greasy and kinda of sticky.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Whenever I have somewhere to go and my hair is oily i usually spray the dry shampoo in and it looks as if i washed and dry my hair it does wonders whenever your in a sticky situation with your hair its totally recommended to buy
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is worth trying! It's price is great and it lasts all day. Not to mention it smells great. I spent a dollar more for this than the suave one and it works way better. It doesn't leave the gray residue behind that some other dry shampoos do and did I mention it smells great? Just like you washed your hair!
Rubi M.
Washington, DC
I wanted to like this product because it was so inexpensive, but both my sister and I have had horrible experiences with it. It leaves us feeling like our hair is wet, which is the opposite of what we want. The only way I can make it work is by using it then blowdrying my hair. I wouldn't purchase or recommend it.
Maria F.
Dry shampoos are a thing for the daily hard-worker woman! When you're too busy rocking the world you got no time to clean it sometimes! That's when my dry shampoo comes by to save my life! Also, the smell feels like you just got out of a flower store! AMAZING! I would keep buying it for the rest of my life happily!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Bring someone who is not really a fan of dry shampoo, im a lover of a good old fashion shower. When i do have to use dry shampoo this one Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo is the winner for me. I have to say the reason is the amazing smell more than what it actually does. This is a lady resort for me.
Jenny D.
The smell of this is so strong and powerful that if it is sprayed more than a few times the smell actually drifts throughout the whole house and I can't be anywhere near it feels like it suffocates me. Would definitely not recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to smell or doesn't like dry shampoos with strong scents.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?