BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Samantha A.
Clearfield, UT
Works okay. Doesn't really help a ton with oil but helps some. It smells really good but leaves my hair pretty dry.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this dry shampoo because it's for color treated hair and I like also the fact that it smells great
Mayra L.
I really liked how this product made my hair feel after í sprayed it. It works really good on my hair and í love it
Becky M.
Waupaca, WI
I love the smell this shampoo leaves on my hair. With Color Me Happy the color in my hair doesn't wash away to fast
Adri M.
i love the smell of this dry shampoo. it also dont make my hair hard like some others iv used . its a good product
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
I have never been able to find this product at my local stores in the area if I did I would buy it in a second flat
Natasha C.
Smells like pure happiness! Not too powered like others I have tried! Love the scent of this product as well!
Tiffany  T.
Hemet, CA
This helped make my hair smell great and look good even when I had dirty hair from not waahing. Great for traveling
Jade M.
El Paso, TX
Love this it leave Amy hair super soft and not greasy it also smells amazing I use all the herbal essences products
Elsie M.
I just love how delicious it smells and it comes in handy in so many levels. My favorite brand to wash my hair with
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?