BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Kaylea S.
This is very good , especially when your hair is o oily and you don't have time to wash it . And they smell very good
khalisha p.
I love this shampoo it really works for my type of hair. I really want to try other shampoos from herbal essences.
Pam W.
Love this makes hair soft . I use it everyday an by the afternoon after sweat an am my hair is still smelling good.
Adri M.
i love the smell of this dry shampoo. it also dont make my hair hard like some others iv used . its a good product
April S.
I love herbal essences in general their products smell so good and this dry shampoo is my favorite it works great.
Luisa G.
Davie, FL
This dry shampoo is a thing of other world, really is very utility and his fragance is delicious. . I like too much
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this dry shampoo because it's for color treated hair and I like also the fact that it smells great
Becky M.
Waupaca, WI
I love the smell this shampoo leaves on my hair. With Color Me Happy the color in my hair doesn't wash away to fast
Samantha A.
Clearfield, UT
Works okay. Doesn't really help a ton with oil but helps some. It smells really good but leaves my hair pretty dry.
Tina B.
The smell is amazing. It helps me maintain my color longer. Hair feels so soft. I would highly recommend to others.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?