BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Casey L.
Trenton, GA
Absolutely in love with this product. Does Better than anything I have tried. No residue left behind. Highly recommend.
Magally C.
Snellville , GA
Smells great but when i apply it to my hair it gives me caspa. But compared to many other products this one is semi ok
Christie L.
This product works amazing it smells good to !! I recommend u girls to try this I don't regret it I'm happy I tryed it
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
These always smell amazing and work well. This one is my favorite out of them all! Only a couple of bucks and Worth it!
Lelon L.
Notasulga, AL
I love it it being my hair color out and smooth my hair and it has a very good smell to it and I give it a five use it
Monica C.
Dexter, KY
I love herbal essences. I love how it leaves my hair feeling. I've used it for years. I will not use any other shampoo
Christa S.
Palestine
I love this product it doesn't leave your hair sticky or stiff. After you use it your hair is still soft and not oily.
Samantha B.
newberg, or
I love this product. I don’t know what I would do without it. I use this on the daily. I really recommend buying this.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Works awesome and smells so good would buy the store out if i could lol its a must go to every store trp i take lately
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
Works wonderful on my hair, helps maintain the Color in my hair in between treatments and keeps hair looking beautiful
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?