BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Leslie R.
Ontario
I love all of the herbal essences dry shampoos ! I can't complaint or compare it because I love them . No residue at all.
Shannah C.
Mt sterling , KY
The smell is great! Great to use when you don't have time to wash your hair! Can't even tell you haven't washed your hair
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This stuff is terrible. It somehow made my hair more oily. The nozzle is also awful and sprays out droplets of the stuff.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
This dry shampoo is AMAZING!!! And smells even better. 10/10 would recommend this brand for any of your hair care needs.
Rocio P.
Omg!! This smells amazing I love this dry shampoo I use every other day leaves my hair smelling amazing and looking clean
Jenna W.
Flaherty
This gives your hair some volume and has a great smell. It leaves my hair feeling freaks and clean like I just washed it
Ana J.
Greenville
I love using herbal essences! My boyfriend loves it too but the smell is amazing and I love the way it feels with my hair
Luisa L.
This one is one of my fave i love the smell and like it that it doesn't leave white residual on my scalp and i love that!
Ashley L.
Ahhhh...this stuff smells amazing!! I don't use mousse often but when I do, it's this!! Has great hold and little crunch!
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK
Love this product leaves my hair feeling soft and smells
Amazing !!! I would highly recommend it to everyone and anyone
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?