BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This stuff is terrible. It somehow made my hair more oily. The nozzle is also awful and sprays out droplets of the stuff.
Shannah C.
Mt sterling , KY
The smell is great! Great to use when you don't have time to wash your hair! Can't even tell you haven't washed your hair
Ana J.
Greenville
I love using herbal essences! My boyfriend loves it too but the smell is amazing and I love the way it feels with my hair
Jenna W.
Flaherty
This gives your hair some volume and has a great smell. It leaves my hair feeling freaks and clean like I just washed it
Christa S.
Palestine
I love this product it doesn't leave your hair sticky or stiff. After you use it your hair is still soft and not oily.
Lexzina D.
Very good I would always use this then I stop I don't know why but I'm using it again and it is the best thing ever !!
Jessica C.
It smells good but I don't like the way it leaves my hair feeling. I find that if used to much, hair feels very stiff.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Works awesome and smells so good would buy the store out if i could lol its a must go to every store trp i take lately
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
This definitely absorbs the oil but the residue it leaves behind made my hair feel even dirtier and made my scalp itch.
Lauren H.
Shippensburg, PA
Has a light refreshing smell and is inexpensive I personally like herbal essence for my shampoo and conditioner as well
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?