BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Engracia S.
Manteca, Ca
Love the smell! Helps with the oilyness on the roots! Long lastimg scent and very effective product! I definitely recommend
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Me encanta puedo tener mi cabello sin lavar por 4 dias y este shampoo seco mantiene mi cabello sin mal olor y buena textura
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I bought this on a whim and even though it has a slight white cast you can’t go wrong on price and it smells pretty decent.
Carrie E.
Fayetteville
When I had processed hair I used this product. Now otherwise no dye in my hair this product works well in between washes.
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
I have blonde hair and it leaves a very white residue that is hard to brush out. It smells nice and works decent though .
Erica C.
Fresno, CA
Smells good and makes my curly hair bounce. It doesn't leave it still. Leaves it just right. My hair don't frizz as much.
Rocio P.
Omg!! This smells amazing I love this dry shampoo I use every other day leaves my hair smelling amazing and looking clean
Ana J.
Greenville
I love using herbal essences! My boyfriend loves it too but the smell is amazing and I love the way it feels with my hair
Katlyn B.
Sumerco, WV
I absolutely love this stuff and it's so great. I wanted to try something different and ended up buying some new things.
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I got this for Christmas and have used it quite a few times. It smells okay, but it doesn't seem to work like it should.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?