BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Erica C.
Fresno , CA
Smells good and makes my curly hair bounce. It doesn't leave it still. Leaves it just right. My hair don't frizz as much.
Katlyn B.
Sumerco, WV
I absolutely love this stuff and it's so great. I wanted to try something different and ended up buying some new things.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
This dry shampoo is AMAZING!!! And smells even better. 10/10 would recommend this brand for any of your hair care needs.
Ashley L.
Ahhhh...this stuff smells amazing!! I don't use mousse often but when I do, it's this!! Has great hold and little crunch!
Luisa L.
This one is one of my fave i love the smell and like it that it doesn't leave white residual on my scalp and i love that!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I love it it smells super good and leaves my scalp feelings fresh and doesn't make it itch or dry it out.5 stars for me!
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I got this for Christmas and have used it quite a few times. It smells okay, but it doesn't seem to work like it should.
Leslie R.
Ontario
I love all of the herbal essences dry shampoos ! I can't complaint or compare it because I love them . No residue at all.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this stuff make my hair smell good even though I washed it last night I just have oily hair so it comes in handy !
Ana J.
Greenville
I love using herbal essences! My boyfriend loves it too but the smell is amazing and I love the way it feels with my hair
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?