BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo
I liked the smell. But it didn't do anything for my hair. It stayed oily and flat. I just wasn't impressed with this product.
Shardaie H.
monroe, GA
Color me happy helps to keep my color sealed in and make my hair shine bright like a diamond. It has a very great smell too.
Beatrice C.
This color is the best for hair, it doesn't damage the hair after I haven't try it, but my friend does, she told me about it
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I love these. They are cheap. Affordable. You can often get the shampoo and conditioner for under $5USD and they smell good.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Great! the smell can be over powering at times but it works just like it should. this was the first dry shampoo i have tried
Marisa M.
Absolutely love the way this smells makes me feel like I just took a shower but didn't wash my hair haha. I really love this.
Jen C.
Like this product but the smell of it is kind of a hair spray smell to it. I use it every now and then, good product overall.
april m.
I love this for the chaos days when im in a rush have no time to shower but need to freshen up my hair. Its so simple to use
Krista E.
Coalinga, CA
Smells great. Makes me hair look and feel amazing. And usually for a reasonable price. So worth my money! I would recommend.
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Great product. The smell is great and it made my hair feel very clean. It is a great pice and I would definety buy it again.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?