BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Thelma M.
I have used this a few times before. I left it in my hair and i was so shocked at the fact i didn't have to wash it out. Wasn't even sure if i should of used shampoo before using. I definitely would recommend to my friends. It's always a bittersweet feeling taking proper care of my long natural beautiful hair 💖 Also smells like roses!! 🌹🌹
Olena S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite brand. I love the smell , texture how it does not leave your hair feeling yucky or sticky. I gives my hair a amazing feeling. I have never used dry shampoo before till more and more people started telling me how they loved how it felt on their hair. Its not a bad option for a quick solution....  I highly recommend it.. Don't hack it till you try it. right? .....  Make the right choice.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This is a great product. I'm all about dry shampoos. They keep hair fresh and are great for on the go or busy days. It smells so nice and is a refreshing pick me up. It adds volume and allows your hair to pop back to the beautiful look it should have. I highly recommend this product.
Hope G.
Fair Play
I purchased this product because it was on close out at my local grocery store! Of course you can’t pass on a deal! I’ve always used not my mothers dry shampoo but decided to give this a try! I love how it gives me so much body! But sometimes you end up with white hair! A little goes a long way! I’m gonna stick with the not my Mother’s dry shampoo!
Angelaina A.
Tonawanda , NY
I absolutely loved this herbal essences dry shampoo!! During the summer my hair gets kind of greasy after a day or two without a wash!! So, using this I was able to be a dirty girl and go about 4 days without doing it, I still shower and just wet my hair. What's nice about this is there's no buildup and my hair still looks and feels super healthy!! And I love that it boosts my color too!!!!
Tori D.
Chestnut Ridge , PA
This is my go-to product in the morning! Slight gray residue on hair if not rubbed in completely though, so just be careful. Never tried any alternatives because I feel this meets all the requirements I was looking for in a dry shampoo! SMELLS FANTASTIC
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have mixed feelings about this dry shampoo, I love the bottle, and I love the scent. I've used it about 3 or 4 times now and I'm not crazy about it. It doesn't work as much as I would like it too inbetween washes. It still makes my hair look oily and greasy but just added height to it.
Michelle L.
Belton, SC
I am a huge fan of dry shampoo.  One pro is it is less time consuming.  I am so busy in the mornings and it is very convenient to just spray the shampoo on my hair.  Another pro for me is my hair gets very dry if I wash it too much.  Using dry shampoo I only wash my hair 2 or 3 times each week.  That keeps it healthy.
Felicia E.
Marcus hook, PA
This actually makes me happy just looking at the can, I can go 3 to 4 days in between washes and use this product in between and it does its job of keeping my hair look great in between. It smells amazing and you cant ask for a better price. I can wear my hair in numerous different ways when i started using this product. Thanks Herbal Essence
Christina E.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this dry shampoo for when you're on the go or in a rush and don't have the time to wash your hair.
It smells great too and works wonders. When I apply it I spray it directly on my scalp and rub it in.
The only down side I would have to say is that it does make my hair look a lil Ashy but it usually goes away when I use my flat iron.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?