BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jessica R.
Lancaster
I don’t really like herbal essence products because the leave my hair greasy so I used it daily and washed it about every 2 days
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
It wasn’t bad but wasn’t my favorite. It does the job, but it leaves a white residue in your hair. Probably won’t purchase again.
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
I bought this at CVS when traveling and I wouldn’t say it’s the best dry shampoo out there but it does the job and smells great!
Yolanda M.
SAN BERNARDINO
I love this product!! Smells so good and workes really great it leaves your head feeling fresh and it leavea you smelling clean.
Meghan H.
The smell is to die for! Love this stuff. Gets the job done and lasts a good while. Not my go to, but definitely one of my favs.
Cary M.
fountian inn
Great for those mornings when I am running behind schedule. I have oily hair, so washing every morning has always been necessary.
amber g.
Summersville
This stuff is great but you definitely dont want to put alot of this in your hair because it will show and leave your hair greasy
Lanee W.
Dallas, TX
It smells amazing and really leaves my hair feeling clean, soft and shiny looking. It allows for a quick get up and go solution
Chandra R.
Kennett, MO
I love dry shampoo! This one is top notch! Great scent and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy! Herbal Essences is my go to.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Love it smells great would recommend it but not to use a lot my hair started to fall out a lot with this bought it at Walgreens
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Does this leave a lot of residue?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Does this turn your hair white?
Yanelis C.
Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en Venezuela! Me encanta esta marca! / It's good? I would like to use it! But I do not know if I can get it in Venezuela! I love this brand!
Charl L.
Is it better than Batiste?
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Did anyone else feel that this dry shampoo was just too heavy? It left my hair dry really dry afterward but I saw that some love this, so how do you guys apply yours? Any secrets I missed?