BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Brenda A.
Los Angeles , CA
I haven't tried this, but I do use the regular shampoo and I love the smell! It smells so bomb. I would like to try this product
Jessica R.
Lancaster
I don’t really like herbal essence products because the leave my hair greasy so I used it daily and washed it about every 2 days
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
I bought this at CVS when traveling and I wouldn’t say it’s the best dry shampoo out there but it does the job and smells great!
Yolanda M.
SAN BERNARDINO
I love this product!! Smells so good and workes really great it leaves your head feeling fresh and it leavea you smelling clean.
Michelle T.
Webster
Love the scent it gives your hair! Gives you first day clean feel! Refreshes your hair! No residue! Absolutely love this product!
Cary M.
fountian inn
Great for those mornings when I am running behind schedule. I have oily hair, so washing every morning has always been necessary.
lena s.
The smell is great and it works well I use dry shampoo often because I have really oily hair and this is the brand I use the most
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Love it smells great would recommend it but not to use a lot my hair started to fall out a lot with this bought it at Walgreens
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Did not see any difference in my hair when using this product. However it didn't leave a white cast on my hair like others do.
Diiana M.
I love the smell of it and also there's like a bunch of colors , for example i used the purple one because it's for curly hair
valerie m.
I love Herbal Essence and would like to try their dry shampoo. How do I use it? I have never had it before.
Lillie B.
Palos Heights, IL
I've been wanting to get a dry shampoo for awhile now but would like something with a great smell. Would this be something worth trying?
Becca M.
Has anybody else tried this dry shampoo? How does it stand up to some of the other "drugstore" brands on the market? I've tried the Tresemme one, and it was awful. I am using the suave professional one now and it's decent, but I was curious how this one worked. Unfortunately my nozzle broke before I could actually try the product out and I don't think I can fix it.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Does this leave a lot of residue?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Does this turn your hair white?