BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
ME FACINA SU FRAGANCIA, NO ME DEJA RESIDUOS Y ME ENCANTA EL EMPAQUE DEL PRODUCTO.
A MI Y A MI HERMANA NOS FUNCIONA DE MARAVILLA.
Brenda A.
Los Angeles , CA
I haven't tried this, but I do use the regular shampoo and I love the smell! It smells so bomb. I would like to try this product
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
I'd give 6 stars if I could. I've always loved anything to do with herbal. It's different smells always leave my hair refreshed.
Jessica R.
Lancaster
I don’t really like herbal essence products because the leave my hair greasy so I used it daily and washed it about every 2 days
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
I bought this at CVS when traveling and I wouldn’t say it’s the best dry shampoo out there but it does the job and smells great!
Yolanda M.
SAN BERNARDINO
I love this product!! Smells so good and workes really great it leaves your head feeling fresh and it leavea you smelling clean.
Michelle T.
Webster
Love the scent it gives your hair! Gives you first day clean feel! Refreshes your hair! No residue! Absolutely love this product!
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Love it smells great would recommend it but not to use a lot my hair started to fall out a lot with this bought it at Walgreens
Glenda D.
Escondido, CA
I like how make look my hair is so so cool and pretty my favorite seriously I recommend and is easy to use and is not expensive
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Did not see any difference in my hair when using this product. However it didn't leave a white cast on my hair like others do.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?