BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Michelle T.
Webster
Love the scent it gives your hair! Gives you first day clean feel! Refreshes your hair! No residue! Absolutely love this product!
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
I'd give 6 stars if I could. I've always loved anything to do with herbal. It's different smells always leave my hair refreshed.
Jada H.
To be honest I don't really use dry shampoo all that often but when I do, this gets the job done until I can get my hair washed
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Did not see any difference in my hair when using this product. However it didn't leave a white cast on my hair like others do.
Chandra R.
Kennett, MO
I love dry shampoo! This one is top notch! Great scent and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy! Herbal Essences is my go to.
Christina B.
East Bloomfield
This product smells so good! What's not to love about dry shampoo?! You have to love being able to skip a wash once in a while.
Jade B.
This gives my hair life and makes my hair smell sooo good this is such a great product I need more of this I use it so often!😂
Alyson B.
Perfect for colored hair, smells amazing, and really gets the job done! This is my go to for when I want to skip a shampoo day
Glenda D.
Escondido, CA
I like how make look my hair is so so cool and pretty my favorite seriously I recommend and is easy to use and is not expensive
Diiana M.
I love the smell of it and also there's like a bunch of colors , for example i used the purple one because it's for curly hair
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?