BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashlyn S.
Perkinston, MS
Best dry shampoo I have used. Makes my hair look refreshed and clean without leaving behind residue. Also adds volume and texture
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
Love the product. Love the smell and love the results! I have a dry scalp and this shampoo does a really good job of hydrating it
Nicole P.
W Melbourne, FL
Works great. I love it. Soaks up oil without the white residue. My fav and smells great! It does seem to run our pretty quickly.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
It wasn’t bad but wasn’t my favorite. It does the job, but it leaves a white residue in your hair. Probably won’t purchase again.
lena s.
The smell is great and it works well I use dry shampoo often because I have really oily hair and this is the brand I use the most
Cary M.
fountian inn
Great for those mornings when I am running behind schedule. I have oily hair, so washing every morning has always been necessary.
Kaylee S.
Stockton, CA
This dry shampoo is the best it smells good and it also works on any type of hair that is why I love this dry shampoo so much....
Jean-A’Layn S.
Smells great and doesn’t leave a thick residue. The price isn’t bad either and I always get compliments when I use this product!
Meghan H.
The smell is to die for! Love this stuff. Gets the job done and lasts a good while. Not my go to, but definitely one of my favs.
amber g.
Summersville
This stuff is great but you definitely dont want to put alot of this in your hair because it will show and leave your hair greasy
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?