BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Didn't care for it, other than the scent. My hair still felt oily a few hrs after use.

It also left a bit of visable residue behind.
Kassandra S.
I love everything about this product. Or saves the day every time. I have been loving the product so much I always spread the word :)
Tiny F.
Love the dry shampoo. It's works great. It smells like flowers and thats what I love about this product. And it leaves your hair soft
Shannon S.
Pensacola, FL
I use this on my hair and even my daughters hair and her hair is nit colored. It gives my hair body and also makes it look so clean.
Lacey C.
Love it smells good works great got my friend to start using it and she now won't use anything else she loves it just as much as I do
Kaitlin H.
Only used this once and can't stand the smell. It just sticks in your hair forever and makes you feel like there is hairspray in it.
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't use dry shampoo very often, but when I do, I choose Herbal Essence. The color me happy one is perfect for color treated hair.
Karla M.
I love how great this dry shampoo smells and I also love that it absorbs all the oils and it does what the bottle says it will do!
Jessica N.
I love the smell. It smells fresh like rose petals. It works good too. I use this dry shampoo twice a week. Definitely recommend! !
lexi d.
I love Herbal Essence, very affordable and usually great products. This one was not one of my favorites left white on my dark hair.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?