BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Lacey C.
Love it smells good works great got my friend to start using it and she now won't use anything else she loves it just as much as I do
Tiny F.
Love the dry shampoo. It's works great. It smells like flowers and thats what I love about this product. And it leaves your hair soft
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't use dry shampoo very often, but when I do, I choose Herbal Essence. The color me happy one is perfect for color treated hair.
Aly H.
Statesville, NC
Love this product however I got a little bit of residue from it. I may have just judged too quickly, but the formula itself is great.
Shannon S.
Pensacola, FL
I use this on my hair and even my daughters hair and her hair is nit colored. It gives my hair body and also makes it look so clean.
Kaitlin H.
Only used this once and can't stand the smell. It just sticks in your hair forever and makes you feel like there is hairspray in it.
Shelby B.
Timmonsville, SC
The only good quality of this dry shampoo is the scent that it has. The product does not work me. I would never purchase this again.
Aieysha C.
I actually like this product I bought it because I went to a club one day and there were smoking and I want to spray my hair with it
Ninibeth P.
MIAMI
Happy happy happy.. The smell omg.. This is a saver something we need a little help this is a super dupe little help.. Looovee it..
Ellen B.
Brighton, MI
One of the best dry shampoos I've used and I've gone through a lot!! Highly recommend it makes your hair not greasy anymore love kt
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?