BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Kathryn C.
I do really like this dry shampoo, but there are other brands that work a lot better . This does what it's supposed to & smells nice.
Jennifer R.
I look for products that benefit my hair in the long run and this has got to be my first option when I dye my hair and everyday uses
Leslie H.
Mercerville, NJ
Doesn't really work that well on my hair. My hair is kinky and it leaves my hair feeling really dry. I'm willing to try again though
Kaitlin H.
Only used this once and can't stand the smell. It just sticks in your hair forever and makes you feel like there is hairspray in it.
Shannon S.
Pensacola, FL
I use this on my hair and even my daughters hair and her hair is nit colored. It gives my hair body and also makes it look so clean.
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Didn't care for it, other than the scent. My hair still felt oily a few hrs after use.

It also left a bit of visable residue behind.
Aieysha C.
I actually like this product I bought it because I went to a club one day and there were smoking and I want to spray my hair with it
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't use dry shampoo very often, but when I do, I choose Herbal Essence. The color me happy one is perfect for color treated hair.
Lacey C.
Love it smells good works great got my friend to start using it and she now won't use anything else she loves it just as much as I do
Aly H.
Love this product however I got a little bit of residue from it. I may have just judged too quickly, but the formula itself is great.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?